[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There once was a crypto called Ripple It fell until it was crippled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

There once was a crypto called Ripple

It fell until it was crippled

From 24k

You'd be amazed

At how shorting this coin is so simple
>>
>>3080807
this thing goes between 15 cents and 18 cents every week or so.

literally nothing new happening. Its the most stable if anything.
>>
There once was a crypto called ripple

Which fell into a bit of a pickle

The price dropped

And everyone stopped

Caring about a fucking fidget spinner
>>
File: 1497138872972.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
1497138872972.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>3080947
top kek
>>
>>3080807
HAHAHA PLEASE keep that short open for a couple more week. I WILL BASK IN THE GLORY OF TAKING ALL OF YOUR MONEY.

you are fucked. enjoy wage slaving.
>>
File: xrp.png (8KB, 1246x62px) Image search: [Google]
xrp.png
8KB, 1246x62px
>>3081226
wow cant believe people still hold this shit coin

here are my profits from shorting ripple. literally never fails me
>>
a fidget curreny wow
>>
>>3080807
Lol.

/biz talks shit about the one coin with a usecase.

Ant and Sia are probably more your style.
>>
I lost a whole BTC on that shit coin not a laughing matter bud
>>
I'm going to post my thoughts here though I know I'm wasting 10 minutes of my life posting it here. Before reading, know that I hold XRP.

I've been observing XRP daily for the past couple months and I think we just found the bottom. I personally believe XRP to be one of the most heavily manipulated coins on Polo and there has been a concerted effort to drive the price down by the market makers in preparation for the next wave up. Just as much profit can be had on the way down as well. A few observations lead me to this belief

Today for the first time a significant sell wall appeared on polo between 3900 and 3750 made up of incremental orders between 20-50 BTC. On the other side of the wall a LOT of buying has taken place around the 3700 mark. This buying action is ongoing and has resulted in nearly double the 24hr volume but with no price movement. This suggests to me some serious accumulation or the quiet closing of a massive short position.
This sell wall has already shifted back a bit over the last hour indicating the trader/s have no intention of selling

The price falls right on the late april, early may support of 3700. I think it was the intention to maybe try and drive the price down to 2700 but the market wouldn't have it. There's 1200btc worth of buy orders waiting on the path to 2700 and i dont think these whales have the clout to push through it without selling heavily into it themselves.

Ripple Oracle said to watch August 13th and Nov 4th. I believe he was calling the bottom of XRP as August 13th and Nov 4th will be the top of the next XRP bull run.

Significant news is expected soon. Some announcements are due the next few months heading into Q4

My only lingering doubt now is the 2700 mark. I don't think it will get there because of the shear volume of buy orders sitting between. I think 3700 is the bottom but you can never be 100% sure in crypto. I've been opening a long position and will continue to go long as a reversal become more apparent
>>
>>3082248

That's pretty damn good analysis.

What's your xrp wallet address? I'll send you a thank you.
>>
>>3082407

Thanks. Unfortunately this analysis came at a personal cost. Lessons were learned

rJSXVv1uGdRNS5gD7dg3XKbLgUMY1hrCJ3
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.