[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im tired of all this bagholding and crying about nogain shitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: nazigold.jpg (87KB, 350x346px) Image search: [Google]
nazigold.jpg
87KB, 350x346px
im tired of all this bagholding and crying about nogain shitcoins

im willing to throw money at anything but its not going to be enough for real movements, there must be some whale on here that wants to do a pump and dump, we can buy up overnight and go full retard on it tomorrow, youll make a lot of money and maybe ill see some GREEN on my accounts for once.

any big fish about tonight?
>>
>>3079719
I highly recommend Bitbean.
>>
>>3079719

Whales aren't fish, they're mammals.
>>
>>3079719
ZRX asap but you'll get about 5 different cancers along the way trying to buy it

if you don't want ZRX then you should invest in the ICOs building off of it's protocol like Aragon and DNT

but mostly Aragon. aragon is about to moon and nobody knows it yet
>>
>>3079747
this plan never stood a chance
>>
>>3079769
ZRX is bullshit, restricting sales is a marketting strategy
>>
>>3079769
elaborate on aragon/zrx situation? I've been holding a few aragon for a while, almost forgot about them
>>
>>3079769
aragon has been shilled everyday multiple times for the last week desu
>>
>>3079784
kek. what are you on about? are you that retarded that you can't see the benefits of the way they did their ico?

>>3079920
aragon is building off of the 0x protocol which just barely released. aragon also has been insanely cheap for like 2 days now or something, last i checked. great time to buy, i personally think it's undervalued. don't take my word for it. look at the devs, read the faq/white paper

i think it's time is about to come.
>>
>>3079947
yes i've been here the entire time it was shilled. i just barely profitted before it plummeted. but if you look at what aragon is, there is absolutely no reason with the success of 0x and DNT, both very correlated with aragon, that it would stay so low for so long

this is coming from someone that profitted massively off of both ZRX today and the DNT moon. aragon will moon i promise. don't take my word for it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.