[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there! Long story short. Last year I went with my highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hi there! Long story short.

Last year I went with my highschool class to a cultural visit to France, there, in a wooden bridge with differente strange sculptures were some asiatic people with cameras and some actors and actresses dresses as schoolboys and schoolgirls repesctively, the thing is that a guy in a suit spoke to our teacher and told her they were filming a commercial for Japan if i remember correctly, and that if we could appear there as the public as the schoolboys and schoolgirls danced to some music, the thing is, they said that they would send us the commercial, and one classmate of mine wrote down hers, and some months later she says that she forgot her account. So that's it, I am currently looking for someone who lives in Japan if he/she has seen a commercial about an energy drink with schoolboys and schoolgirls dancing in the middle of a crowd while the crowd was clapping to some rhythm. Thank you for your time, I really want to see that commercial since I am in there. I have no way to contact the producers since I didn't knew shit about them.
>>
bump for keen friendo
>>
bump please I need to know
>>
>>3079124
Not that this really belongs on this board, but do you remember what product they were advertising?
>>
Not really, I only know it was some kind of energy beverage
>>
>>3079467
It's possible that the commercial hasn't yet been released. You could try looking up Japanese energy drink commercials (I'd start with Pocari Sweat).
>>
Yeah, it may be possible, i'll wait some months and then i'll try to find it again. Either way, thank you for recommending Pocari Sweat, but it wasn't . (It may look like sarcasm but it isn't).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.