[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We have 3-5 years left of 10-100x gains before the marketcaps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (9KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
9KB, 199x200px
We have 3-5 years left of 10-100x gains before the marketcaps of the coins become too much to fluctuate in order to provide huge gains.

This will be due to increased money coming in to the markets from normans and institutions.

You better take the next few years seriously, /biz/, Quit your jobs and get researching or you'll be left behind as a wageslave whilst those who got into crypto are partying on yachts in the med.

Profit while you can. There has never been an easier way to acquire wealth in the history of mankind.
>>
File: 1496512115890.jpg (145KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
1496512115890.jpg
145KB, 720x764px
>>
And I agree 100%
>>
Go on reddit and see how retarded a major portion of crypto is right now. These people will never be rich. They dont have more insight than "normies". Theyre responsible for the biggest bubble since 01. This shit will all crash within the year and wipe all these people out. Its too late and too early. Look at these icos with 100MM market caps for a startup. It would be like identifying Microsoft when it was just a few guys in a garage.

I suggest you stop investing and wait for the crash in Oct/Nov, then start accumulating in a sideways market that will last for years. Maybe in 2025, you'll be rich.
>>
>>3076496
Yeah no....... Btfo
>>
Fits perfectly. I have 5 years left at my research institution where Im doing my PhD. Once Im finished I want to make my own small company and dev gaems.

Since Im a total failure as a gaemdev I need to become rich by that point anyways.
>>
>>3076496
this
>>
>>3076506
If you are buying anything other than btc, LOL. Prepare to lose your shirt faggot. 95% of people will be in the red by 2018, and your jelly head is not part of that. When you wake up to a -90% blockfolio remember this anon is laughing before you kys
>>
>>3076398
I just sold everything I own on eBay, we bout to go in.
>>
>>3076568
Hahahahaha nice fud Pajeet, go step in shit
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-145142.png (164KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-145142.png
164KB, 1440x2560px
>>3076568
>>3076568
Not if you make your initial investment back you normie. Fuck off
>>
>>3076659
Keep holding your shitcoins. Know your sensibilities match reddit's faggot
>>
>>3076659
Wtf anon that's impressive. Makes me view shitcoins in a completely new light. What price did you get in at?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.