[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in student dormitory >mine bitcoins 24/7 with free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: super hot pepe.jpg (110KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
super hot pepe.jpg
110KB, 1000x847px
>live in student dormitory
>mine bitcoins 24/7 with free electricity
>become rich
Is there any problem with doing this from the perspective of the guy getting rich?
>>
>>3076006
They told me to stop when I was in uni doing this by a TA
>>
>>3076024
How fucking dumb do you have to be to get caught? Just fucking set it up and don't let anybody in your room.
>>
>>3076006

How many bitcoins can you actually mine these days anyway? What is the rate?
>>
>>3076024
By a Teaching assistant? What the fuck?
>>
>>3076072
not much at all with hardware you're willing to invest in
mine shittercoins
>>
>>3076033
I shared a room with 2 others
>>
Get rich from mining is a meme. Your about 8 years late to the party
>>
>>3076091
What if you mined alt coins?
>>
>>3076091
This. Return on investment is too long. When ETH switches to Pos there will be nothing left worth mining.
>>
>>3076097
sure, mine shitcoins
the russians are doing it, why not you?
>>
>>3076091
>Get rich from mining is a meme. Your about 8 years late to the party

False. Mining ethereum is growing exponentially.
>>
Unless you have the money to dish out for ASICs the rig you would need to even make money mining btc would be larger than a dorm room
>>
>>3076097
A high-end card makes you something like $5 a day.
>>
>>3076129
Good luck selling off your equipment when ETH switches to PoS. I'm sure the gpu prices will remain inflated
>>
The new Dash antminers look great. With current difficult they make 6k within the first month. Not bad.
>>
>>3076097
have you seen how they are going down and bitcoin is going up?
>>
>>3076177
Even when it does, you can still mine ERC20 u normie
>>
Anybody who's ever ran an asic knows it raises the temp of the room about 20 degrees F. And is loud as hell.

You wouldn't be able to live in the same room as an asic and maintain your sanity.
>>
>>3076072
Making about 2 dollars with 2t h
>>
File: 1485585892815.jpg (41KB, 470x469px) Image search: [Google]
1485585892815.jpg
41KB, 470x469px
>>3076091
>Your
kill yourself, you illiterate faggot
>>
>>3076091
No reason to not have free profits
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.