[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw NEO is falling but the GAS it's generating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sly.gif (3MB, 480x202px) Image search: [Google]
sly.gif
3MB, 480x202px
>tfw NEO is falling but the GAS it's generating for me is rising
>>
>>3074176
Can you claim GAS if you hold NEO on bittrex or do you need an actual wallet on your computer?
>>
>>3074234
They said they were considering distributing it on bittrex a week ago or something, don't know if there's been an update on that
>>
Which wallet should I use to auto generate gas?
>>
>>3074759
neon
>>
File: 1499721481489.gif (298KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
1499721481489.gif
298KB, 498x266px
Generating free monies from comfy crypto staking and helping the network is true NEET lifestyle. This is like dividends, but even better. I am planning to create a dedicated computer just for staking cryptos. They will most likely rise with time and also give me additional income. Win-win
>>
>>3074770
Is that the official wallet? I'd like to use one that maybe the neo devs themselves created. Does that exist?
>>
>>3075011
have you ever bothered using google, you retard?
>>
Yeah but very little GAS is created.
>>
>>3075031
>Yeah but very little GAS is created

only if you have very little NEO
>>
>>3074234
just put it in a wallet retard
>>
>>3075237
It's not about how much you have, it's the ratio at which it's created. The more NEO you have the more GAS is created but the you are also losing more money at the same time.

Basically what I'm saying is that a rise in GAS will never make up for a dip in NEO.
>>
>>3074234
with NEO, the wallet misnomer is even more problematic

Nobody has any crypto IN their wallet.
Crypto coins is a number on a ledger on the blockchain.
A wallet is merely a wrapper for the client that let's you send coins FROM a ledger to another one.

tl;dr
If you have NEO on any ledger on the NEO blockchain, Gas will be generated on that ledger. It has nothing to to with any wallet. You can even generate a public and private key online, send your NEO from bittrex to the public key/address, and the Gas will be generated there.

Semit-related: Bittrex wallet in pic related, they own about 0.35% of all NEO and have thousands of Gas already
>>
>>3075305
Goddamn you are just fucking printing money aren't you.
>>
>>3075305
How do I claim the GAS on my bittrex address?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.