[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>RDD >Verge >DGB >Sia >Ark I don't get it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1472967477799.jpg (216KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472967477799.jpg
216KB, 768x1024px
>RDD
>Verge
>DGB
>Sia
>Ark

I don't get it, why are all of the memes from May pumping?
>>
Bittrex flipped the gains switch
>>
Why can't XEM moon reeeeeee
>>
>>3072819

Are we on June anons?

I feel so good but i dont know how far can we reach
>>
>>3072819
They've been dipping for a week and everybody should have known well known coins with a good reputation wouldn't crash to zero.

All of you have no patience. Autism should have made you all good at recognizing patterns, but your greed is making you all stupid.
>>
>tfw was about to buy to XVG yesterday but listened to the FUD
>>
Tell me when they are %100 +
>>
add stratis to the list matey
>>
>>3072819
>I don't get it, why are all of the memes from May pumping?
Because those are actual companies with actual tech, except DGB. Rising prices are inevitable and if you don't hold for 2 years, your future self will kill you.
>>
>>3072858
Fud tells you when to buy!
>>
Unloaded the last of my DGB.
And I finally sold everything I had in RDD. What a fuckin shitcoin.
No fuckin answers from the dev on updates.
A hyperinflated fuckin shitcoin.
>>
WAVES and GNT picking up too
>>
>>3073170
Yeah from this list, RDD is a shitcoin, Verge is the most interesting coin and has one of the largest communities I've ever seen on Telegram, 3000+ guys, plus it is very cheap at the moment. I've put 2 mil into it in case in goes to $1, if it does, easy lambo, with the price as low as it is right now, its a fairly safe bet.
>>
>>3072852
please shut the fuck up lmao
the moment they broke the july local lows you should've fucking sold like a rational trader, because if you did, they would ALL still be lower than your buy in now, if for some reason you didn't buy yesterday when everything was -20% minimum.
>>
>>3072834
catapult probably. not expecting much probably 50% gains
>>
Keep saying RDD is a shitcoin. I love it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.