[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy BTC on coinbase >send to Bittrex address >triple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>Buy BTC on coinbase
>send to Bittrex address
>triple checked address, it is correct. Correct wallet
>isnt showing up on pending deposits
>check transaction ID
>correct address, 3 confirmations
>bittrex still has nothing
>look at transaction of blockchain again
>says "spent"

wtf did I get hacked?
>>
>>3069288
might just have to wait for network confims
>>
>>3069288
Nope, you've been Blockstreamed
>>
>>3069305
It's been an hour
>>
>>3069288
should've just left it on coinbase
>>
>>3069323
what is that
>>
Look at your email for the withdrawal confirmation link. You should have mentioned that it's your first time doing this so you don't badmouth god emperor bittrex.
>>
hey, thanks for the bitcoins man i'll put it in timmy's college savings
>>
just calm down. in due time, my friend. Sometimes this shit is buggy
>>
next time buy LTC and transfer LTC to exchanges, it is much faster...

...not worth it sending BTC better to keep it as it is gaining value faster than most alts now.
>>
>>3069330
Took me like 4 hours to get my BTC onto an exchange
Use ETH if you don't like waiting
>>
also the BTC transfer fee is fucking high so you are getting rayped by that fee

the fee to transfer LTC is much lower, at only .002 LTC...work that out to your fiat currency value it is a few cents to transfer LTC.

LTC also finishes in 6 confirmations.

check your fucking 2FA like cellphone text or email as they send you confirmation

if you are trolling i will find you and rayp you for wasting our time with this thread
>>
>>3069288
it takes awhile before it shows up in pending

i only use eth too so im sure it takes much longer with btc
>>
>>3069288
Took me 12 hours to transfer LTC to bittrex
>>
File: ETH maintenance at bittrex.jpg (371KB, 936x773px) Image search: [Google]
ETH maintenance at bittrex.jpg
371KB, 936x773px
>>3069561
ETH is slow and buggy too

so many people don't realize how fucking fast LTC is for transferring value...

pic attached of Bittrex admin talking about ETH under maintenance lately.
>>
>>3069288
Check pending transactions on bittrex.
The address is not yours, it's bittrex' hot wallet, so it's normal that the balance is spent
>>
>>3069377
He's depositing to bittrex not withdrawing you retard
>>
>>3069592
>>3069541
so, you transfer ltc from coinbase to bittrex.
Then is it possible to do trading with ltc or needs to be btc necessarily?
If the latter, should I exchange ltc for btc and keep trading with the btc i got on bittrex? is it safe to do so? wont the btc value be diluted by whatever ltc/btc ratio is going on in the market at the moment of exchange?

i'm dumb and trying to understand, please no bully
>>
>>3069288
Same thing happened to me. Deposited ~40 min ago. Been 4 confirmations. Nothing in pending deposits. Luckily it was only a small amount.
>>
>>3069288
just wait, you'll get your money
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.