[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1470696033253.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1470696033253.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHEN THE FUCK ARE THESE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ALTS GOING TO GO UP WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT

OMG BNB BTM WHY ARE THEY ALL FUCKING DOWN YOU TOLD ME THEYD MOON AND BITCOIN IS FUCKING ME IN THE ASS

I'M ON THE FUCKING VERGE OF SELLING EVERYTHING NAD SUCKING BITCOCK FOREVER AT 20% LOSSES MY HANDS ARE SHAKING
>>
>>3068291
dude what the fuck, where you not around during the July dip? be patient
>>
>>3068422
fyi, we never actually recovered from the july dip
>>
20%? I lost 80%, I now need to get a 500% gain just to get back to where I started!!

I made more money waiting on tables: "yes sir" "no maam" "no problem sir" "yes sir you can put that in there sir" "no sir not my anus".
>>
>>3068508
"waiter there's a dead guy in my soup"
>>
>>3068291
are you up from last week?
>>
Just buy the dip and buy IOC you fucking retards
>>
>>3068291
i love these memes
>>
>>3068522
na, thats just a Digimarine
>>
>>3068555
Buy the ICO they said
Bancor is the future they said.

Ask me about ICOs OP.
They are always a solid choice let me tell you.
It's not everyday you get the opportunity to get bent the fuck over and literally fucked so hard you question your own sexuality.
>>
>>3068508
Stop buying at ATH and chasing pumps.
>>
>>3068646
IOC not ICO stoopid head
>>
>>3068522

Dead Guy? Well you did order the dead guy in your soup >>>>>!!

I can take it back and serve the soup in the dead guy!!
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-15+at+06.03.29).png (214KB, 1715x887px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-15+at+06.03.29).png
214KB, 1715x887px
>>3068291
Are you upset?
>>
/biz/ is really at its best during bear markets.
That's why I keep coming back.
>>
>>3068729
Oh hey look, its the whale that just took down ETH by $3

fuck you
>>
Why has whale bot forsaken us
>>
>>3068589
Sigtmarine
>>
I'm still up like 80% from where I started

Should I just pull out now and wait for some kinda shitcoin to moon, or is the crash finally happening?
>>
Whats happening to xvg? Even though it gets constantly updated it fropped from 135 sat to like 44 in just a few days
>>
File: 1502763424048.png (717KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502763424048.png
717KB, 640x480px
Chink whales dumped on you. How does it feel to be a bag holder? Volume dropping & dumping hard. So much shilling for this when it was already up 500%.
>>
>>3068729
what am I looking at? is this good or bad?
>>
>>3069015
You can't predict if something really moons unless it's something extraordinary that you're buying. Research coins you buy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.