[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that, in the end, money really is all that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8048.jpg (110KB, 908x714px)
IMG_8048.jpg
110KB, 908x714px
When did you realize that, in the end, money really is all that matters?

Mid 20s once I started working
>>
>>3065747

true, but after making 70k here I also notice it doesn't change anything. I feel shitty just as often, only now in a new car. Only thing is it's nice not having to worry about money when you see something you like and want to buy. best thing I've done with my crypto gains is go on a bunch of trips with the wife
>>
>>3065747
Just 5 seconds ago when I read your post. Damn, thanks anon.
>>
>>3065747
I don't even care about the tech in crypto, it's all about da gainzzzz to get the USD
>>
I feel like money is ruining me. It's hard to focus on hobbies and having fun when you think about every dollar and candle sticks all day.
>>
14s when i realized that the only way to be free its having financial independence after going out of rehab. not joking
>>
>>3065775
This is what I'm working towards now. Both of us are working pretty low end jobs, and we both have fucking social anxiety and hate the 9-5 life.

Both introverts, and we realized that with that type of attitude even, there's no way we're ever going to "make it" the traditional way of rising up in a corporate office.

We've been running our own ebay store, youtube channel, and I also trade cryptos while we work our current jobs.

So far, half of my net worth is in crypto. I got 15k from a 1.5k investment with DGB before it first pumped. Super lucky, now I'm diversifying and just trying to increase that.

Unfortunately, missed the NEO mission, but I'm in OMG, so hopefully that's a good one.

How did you get started, and how long did it take before you started making double digits? Do you take the profit out at times, or do you just keep it in crypto until you absolutely need it? I'm treating my investments more of an "only if you really need the money" knowing where BTC is most likely going in the future.
>>
>>3065825
this

at first I spend my crypto gains as beer money, but now i can only thing about the profit of x or y trade, how, when and which coins are going to moon in the next cycle. it's killing me
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.