[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the actual fuck? Why does news somehow not effect this shitcoin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: iconominewlogo.png (53KB, 865x487px) Image search: [Google]
iconominewlogo.png
53KB, 865x487px
What the actual fuck? Why does news somehow not effect this shitcoin? It's all fucking obvious that it's gonna excel even in the short term with all their developments....AND STILL FUCKING NOTHING FUCK YOU
>>
>>3065418
>implying i want to pay someone to make me money
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>3065418
chill braj, relax and enjoy some sunshine, this coin will moon and we may not know when, just make sure you have some

FUCK THE FUCKING CAPTCHAS, FUCK
>>
>>3065418
I'm buying simply to see the carnage when it lists on Binance
>>
>>3065418
EVER

>>3065432
HEARD

>>3065482
OF

>>3065485
COILED SPRINGS?
>>
This coin has no value except for the fact that the devs burn some of it every once in a while. When will you niggers get it?
>>
>>3065418
"The Iconomi team and I are too busy sucking dog sperm out of each other's asses to care about your investments. We already got your money. Fuck you."
>>
>>3065523
Shhhhhh. I have bags to drop.
>>
>>3065418

So like. This cryptocurrency market. There are tons, and tons of things happening all the time. Right? Like this market moves all day, all night, agnostic to where you live in the world.

So we have this market right, this market that most "investors", "holders", "whales", all in the end are so far comparing their holdings in terms of BTC per Altcoin.

So we have people now, in this market, hedging against BTC. Now, when BTC is making some good runs (down, up) it affects the market. For the most part at least. People will try to ride the BTC wave or peak and pull out of their holdings, only to purchase again later.

I don't know if you realize this or not but, BTC has had a crazy week mate. I'm talking about gaining $1000 in value in just one week! Like, what? It's never done that before, people are freaking out, positions are moving around, its nuts!

That said, at least there is good news for ICN. Publicity is good, it confirms we're in a good hold right now. So just wait. Have a seat. Read a book, maybe even a novel. It hasn't even been a full year for most of these currencies. Think about that.
>>
File: 1498991412410.jpg (20KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498991412410.jpg
20KB, 326x500px
slavs are good at manipulating their shitcoins. pic related
>>
File: iconomi.png (46KB, 608x253px) Image search: [Google]
iconomi.png
46KB, 608x253px
>>3065795
You should be able to drop them soon
>>
File: dumb.jpg (35KB, 418x305px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.jpg
35KB, 418x305px
>>3065523
That's reason enough to own it dipshit. As long as there's a revenue stream, which, guess what, there is.

But, it's also looking like the DAA managers will need to burn some ICN to set up their asset arrays.
>>
ICN and BCC are too cheap to miss out on they already partnered with someone recently
>>
>>3065523
Tell me one thing: how good are your gains? Is your performance even positive?
>>
$50 by 2018, $100 minimum by the end of 2018.

Screepcap this.

Do you retards know whats gonna happen when they introuce ICN/Fiat pairs on their platform? Do you know what normies will do when they see they can get 1200% annual return in the ICNX fund?

It's a nobrainer. Just hold and let time do the rest of the work.
>>
>>3066578
Do you really think the wall street big boys won't step in? Do you think iconomi will have no competition?
>>
File: 1496011593163.jpg (211KB, 703x937px) Image search: [Google]
1496011593163.jpg
211KB, 703x937px
>>3065499
>yfw icn's biggest buy is bitbean
>>
>>3066107
News does not make ICN rise in value. In fact it will probably drop because these Slovenian maggots are manipulating the fuck out of it.
>>
>>3067160
fuck those mountain niggers
>>
>>3067194
Yeah. Once someone who isn't a Slavic Scumbag makes a crypto fund, iconomi is dead. No one is gonna trust these fucksticks.
>>
>>3066217
that's an assumption at this point. a very crucial assumption at that
>>
>>3066217
How much ICN will they have to burn? Enough to matter? Who knows? Not you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.