[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given this scenario, how would you act? You know everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 0rFwGgI.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0rFwGgI.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Given this scenario, how would you act?

You know everything (BTC/alts) is about to crash. You have the entire portfolio in Bittrex (is this retarded, compared to wallet?), and want to get out asap and convert to fiat. How do you accomplish this the fastest? Selling alts take some time, and given big bear you´ll lose shitloads while sending the BTC to coinbase?
>>
you sell it all and buy lambos?
>>
>>3061771
Convert all to USDT, convert USDT back to BTC once the crash bottoms out. There, you just increased your Bitcoin count! :^)
>>
You'd also hear sirens.
>>
>>3062024
Can anyone confirm this?
>>
>>3062452
He is lying. You can't do that.
>>
>>3062024
That's illegal because terrorism.
>>
>>3062452
I thought that we are supposed just to hold
>>
>>3062567
If you're buying something like DNT or CVC, yes

If you're buying something like XEM or even OMG at the moment, you could always try and daytrade but you'll probably lose out

If you're buying something like DGB, hang yourself
>>
>>3062600
200 IOTA, what would you do? Bear in mind that I live in a shithole with a minimum wage of 300 dollars.
>>
>>3061771

The only way I can think of without alerting the Jewish debt collectors (IRS) is to have an account on Provident Metals or JM Bullion or some other metals dealer that accepts BTC. Have a cart ready with 10 oz or kilo bars of silver or some ounces of gold, the cheapest over spot. Pay in BTC and if it's under $10k, it can't be reported to the IRS.

Then you have to wait for delivery. Then you have to sell it. You should probably keep some, but do as you will.

Still takes a lot of time.
>>
OP knows what I know. Go to catalogue and check for pic of nuclear bomb. People are going to prison if this anon makes it alive. Once the dust settles, alts will soar. Gold is a good hodl until then. Godspeed Anon.
>>
Holy shit. This is the evidence SEC needs to step in. HOLY SHIT!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.