[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/c omments/6tmx0r/why_is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: siacoin.jpg (6KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
siacoin.jpg
6KB, 283x178px
>https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6tmx0r/why_is_sia_important/

Are Siafags getting to be as bad as digimarines?
>>
>>3061446
We are the Digimarines.
Bum bu bum bum bum bum bum.
>>
Shots fired on filecoin.
>[Filecoin has] no working code and a whitepaper that is incomplete and that betrays a poor understanding of blockchain technology.

I'll see you all in six years.
>>
>>3061446
Sia is a simple long hold. But with a market all up in green people jump ship while this coin will be one of the better holds by the end of 2018
>>
>>3061496
Also, I think it's a freudian slip on the word 'betray. I swear it was suppose to mean 'portrays'
>that portrays a poor understanding of blockchain technology
>>
>>3061513
I sold when this shit was over 700sat... I'm not sure why anyone would hold after that shit show that was the Obelisk unveiling.
>>
worse

siamarines are a whole rank below digimarines, i'm afraid
>>
>>3061585
Both work, actually. Take the sentence:
"Tyrone's semen upon her eyelash betrayed her love of Congolese dong" versus "Keith's newest painting portrays his love of cuckolding."
>>
>>3061659
That's why I called it a freudian slip.
>>
>>3061446
Those comments are fucking insane... how can people be that brainwashed into thinking they haven't lost money.
>>
>>3061720
A loss is not a loss unless you've sold.
>>
Actually I unironically like their response. Finally they don't sound like a bunch of unorganized 20yo startupish geeks.
>>
>>3061446
>TFW holding heavy ass SC and DGB bags

honestly I can't even look at charts anymore.
>>
Sia is a sleeping giant.

If a useless token like ripple can have more supply and be worth 17 cents, Sia is certainly undervalued as FUCK

And this is coming from someone who has none. When the knife stops falling I am stocking up.
>>
Every time you guys post on this chan it fills me with confidence. No idea what's happening with the price but I've loved the idea from the moment I learnt about it and I just hope you can implement it as well as you say.
>>
>>3061731
That's a retarded way to think about it, every coin isn't always poised to go up, plenty of coins die every year. The smart thing to do is to look for the best possible opportunities for your investment all times without panic selling.

I had a bunch of coins leftover on livecoin after sold my minereum when it was shooting down. I recovered everything in a few days by switching it to Binance and buying GAS and then BNB instead of just holding it.
>>
>>3061754
They honestly never were. They just overestimate some things but their vision is razor focused. They're determined on becoming the facebook of storage and by god they're going to do it.
>>
>>3061754
I invested early enough to still have 6x profit in current conditions. I've said it before and I'll say it again, get in their slack and talk to the devs. Their team is solid, focused on the product not pumping a shitcoin. This is a long term investment.
>>
>>3061879
If you buy something and it crashes and you sell, that's a loss. If it crashes, you hold and then it goes back up higher than where you buy, that's not a loss.

Again, so long as you don't sell, it's not a loss.

That's not to say that you can't cut your losses and make your money elsewhere, but a loss is not a loss unless you sell.
>>
>>3061863
>>3061876
They are trying to be a fix where there isn't a problem. Same as golem. Which company is going to use storage that requires you to buy a volatile coin and then transfer that to another volatile coin before you can use their service?
Most companies don't give a fuck about the reasons Sia is different than the current cloud offerings.
>>
>>3061950
Oh ye of little vision.
>>
>>3061950
Just read entire post. They are making claims what's wrong with centralized data storage.
>>
>>3061983
lol you expect a shitposter to read something he's shitting on?
>>
>>3061906
Yes I understand that, but holding just because you don't want to realize a loss isn't a smart move. Every coin isn't destined to moon 100x, far more often they are more likely to end up worth nothing.
>>
>>3061950
It's volatile becuase it is specualtive. Once it gains enough adoption it will settle. Companies don't care because the consumers don't care, YET. Transparency and privacy are going to be some of the biggest economic movements in the coming generations. As more and more leaks, hacks, selling off of information happens, people will act accordingly. Right now humans are the most secure with data they have ever been. This will continue. There is very much a need for a decentralized EVERYTHING.
>>
>>3061950
>Bitcoin is trying to be a fix where there isn't a problem. Which company is going to use blockchain technology that requires you to buy a volatile coin [...] before you can use their service?
>Most companies don't give a fuck about the reasons bitcoin is different than the current fiat system
>>
>>3061995
>>3062052
I invested in Sia for awhile, I've read all about them, they have real problems. They have terrible PR and their product is hurting because of it. They thought they were going to sell out of Obelisk in the first week. It doesn't matter how good their code is, they are doomed to fail if they don't wise up.
>>
>>3062052
You're completely comparing apples to oranges there, BTC is a currency, Sia is a utility.
>>
>>3062110
And I told you in another thread that Obelisk was simply an overestimation on a product that needed to be made. Just because they over expected something doesn't make everything shit. They've sold enough Obelisk to make their ASIC and secure the network from any 51% attack.

Regardless of their PR, this is beneficial.

>>3062128
Yet both are fruits.
>>
File: siadcr.jpg (66KB, 593x492px) Image search: [Google]
siadcr.jpg
66KB, 593x492px
HODL TIGHT
>>
>>3061446
I'm a siamarine
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.