[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DGB doing a lot of swings lately >Volume going up like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1458624064220.png (60KB, 364x294px)
1458624064220.png
60KB, 364x294px
>DGB doing a lot of swings lately
>Volume going up like mad
>Oh shit, might this be a breakout incoming?
>Buy 2BTC worth at 480
>BTC moons
>DGB remains constant against dollar but I lose btc
>Shit it's still alright
>It keeps tanking
>Do some day trading to lower the average buy price progressively to 420
>Now
>Buy in another BTC at 300
>It doesn't FUCKING STOP DROPPING

THE PAIN
IT IS TOO MUCH
WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES
WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES
WE ARE THE DIGIMAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3057789
W
>>
File: einstein.png (110KB, 624x381px)
einstein.png
110KB, 624x381px
>inb4 einstein didn't actually say this
I don't care
>>
>>3057789
lmao, did the same thing yesterday. never bought DGB before, but 350 sats seemed like the absolute dipping point. i wake up, it's 320.
this coin still has potential though, it's way way undervalued right now.
>>
>>3057885
I actually can't see what it does better than any other coin.

It seems the market agrees.
>>
>>3057885
>this coin still has potential though, it's way way undervalued right now.
this place is a fucking meme
>>
File: 1416301151650.gif (4MB, 244x183px) Image search: [Google]
1416301151650.gif
4MB, 244x183px
>>3057885
>this coin still has potential though, it's way way undervalued right now.

You realize that it means fucking nothing in the cryptospace, right?
DGB is the only coin on the entire market with instant transaction (and I mean true blockchain transfer, not the fake validation system other "fast" coins use to hide the slow blocks). It is literally the only coin ever made to have a mutable blockchain that actually works, and yet no one fucking cares
It has a digital signing encrypting algorithm that's literally the only thing in its genre in history, and no one fucking cares
Digusign and the transfer algorithm make it maybe the only coin that could actually support a worldwide market use, and no one fucking cares

You wanna know why? Because the only thing that counts is hype
DGB could have been worth more than NEO, but it isn't
Because its team doesn't have the blindest fucking idea about how marketing works, and they're content with staying in their basements, coding, making revolutionary advancement after advancement that no one will fucking see or care about, because THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FUCKING MARKET A WORKING PHILOSOPHER STONE AND DRAW A PROFIT
>>
File: Untitled.png (45KB, 1851x507px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
45KB, 1851x507px
>>3057926
>Because its team doesn't have the blindest fucking idea about how marketing works,

true, but their recent post on bitcointalk made me have hopes for this coin, that's why i bought.
>>
File: 1468235846001.jpg (538KB, 812x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468235846001.jpg
538KB, 812x1024px
>>3057885
>100 million dollars for an imaginary coin no one has ever used
>it's way way undervalued
>>
>>3057926
No one on this site even bothered to try using digusign except for me
I did and it didn't work by the way. I don't know if they have a different version than what was on their site since the site hadn't been update for a while but the version on their site didn't work.
And it's no secret that they neglected every other thing they advertised, the digibyte marketplace was dead and digibyte gaming is dead because they can't afford to keep paying people out of pocket to play videogames, but they can't get any advertisers to foot the bill. And that's just the recent issues, there's like 3 or 4 other projects they had that just died.
I'd be willing to bet the digibyte minecraft thing isn't working or up anymore at this point, and yes I know it was just a fan project.
Then there's the sites that are terribly neglected and haven't been touched since last year or earlier.

Whole thing is fucked, but all this research into their garbage is what allowed me to get out at 2100 minutes before the crash so I ain't complaining.
>>
>>3057976
You can say the same for every coin outside of BTC, and some of them have markets in the billions for the same thing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.