[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes sirs please buy SIGT its a very good coin guaranteed success

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1502550445437.png (104KB, 393x324px) Image search: [Google]
1502550445437.png
104KB, 393x324px
Yes sirs please buy SIGT its a very good coin guaranteed success very cheap very potential coin, devs are working 24/7 on this project and Muh Bittrex tomorrow. Those who object to this coin are the imbecile FUDDERS. very good coin sirs BUY BUY BUY!
>>
>>3056068
buy now bittrex tomrrow u get 1000x profit sir.

no regret no risk sir.
>>
Fucking pajeet FUD now?

Here's me from another thread:

You present this as a matter of fact without evidence and then assume that there's no market support for SIGT whatsoever.

I can respect the fact that you're not going to hold any (or many) coins and you feel "emotionally burned" because you misjudged market movements. That doesn't mean this coin is dead. It just means you're an average trader and - like average traders - you were overconfident in the coin during the "euphoria" phase and didn't check your emotions enough to sell at an extremely favorable price.

Bummer.

That doesn't mean you have to be a fucking FUD cannon that blasts around with unfounded accusations. My standard response for people asking about buying/selling SIGT is do what you feel comfortable doing. This is a high-risk, high-reward coin.

Yet, still, somehow... people like you assumed it would be 1,000,000% profit from day 1 with no risk and all reward. Truth is you're still mining the coin because its still the most profitable coin to mine - coin mining profitability indicates MARKET SUPPORT for a coin. That means, despite all of your FUD, people are still paying well-above mining opportunity cost rates for SIGT.

Also, here's my shilling: IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN SIGT OR THE POTENTIAL OF THE PROJECT, SELL.
>>
File: 1500916909760.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1500916909760.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>3056243
did you miss to sell your bags fag or why you desperately shill in every thread?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170813-101237.png (260KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170813-101237.png
260KB, 1080x1920px
>>3056328
he's probably this guy who bought 100k yesterday.
>>
File: sDGpXZL (1).jpg (72KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
sDGpXZL (1).jpg
72KB, 640x539px
>>3056443

holy shit, this guy will hate himself soon, kek
>>
>>3056498
Either that or this guy is going to hate him self soon.
>>
>sigt bagholders held through omg/neo with 3x roi
>they're holding through tenx now

So many fucking missed opportunities
>>
>>3056507

I didn't fail to participate in any of those. I bought OMG at 24k SAT and NEO at 60k SAT.

I bought SIGT at 200 SAT on coinsmarket back in July.

You all have hands that turn into spaghetti as soon as the market looks tough. I bet you would have sold BTC for $45 as soon as it started to dip.

The trick to making real money in crypto is to hold your shit long-term and pulling out at the top of a pump to re-buy a larger stack later on.
>>
File: 1502642787961.png (235KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1502642787961.png
235KB, 680x497px
>>3056506
i mined in the first week and already cashed out
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.