[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 15 seconds to pitch your idea and explain how it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wonderful.png (420KB, 561x519px) Image search: [Google]
wonderful.png
420KB, 561x519px
You have 15 seconds to pitch your idea and explain how it will make me money.
>>
>>3055763
tinder but for fights
>>
it's like x but for y
>>
gonna make a "cybersecurity" company that steals credit cards, based in Cambodia so hopefully nobody can shut me down
>>
suck a dick for 60 seconds for $1. thats $60/hr, much more than the average wage.
>>
>>3055763
We're gonna open a crypto currency hedge fund and court mom & pop investors to get into the new burgeoning market, but they get their returns in good old cash, and the fund keeps half of it's assets in safe havens such as precious metals.
>>
>>3055763
We start a dick sucking business. But as a partner, you have to suck the proportion of dicks equal to your stake. You want 51%? That means you'll be sucking over half the dicks, Kevboy
>>
File: kevin-oleary-shark-tank[1].jpg (57KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-oleary-shark-tank[1].jpg
57KB, 1200x600px
>hello Sharks, my name is /biz/raeli Butterin
>I'm looking for $10 million dollars in exchange of 20% of my company
>Anonfarm is a company that mines Bitcoin, I need the money to buy thousands of S9 btc miners
>Mr Wonderful responds:
>But /bizraeli/, what's stopping me from buying the miners for myself and squash you like the cockroach you are?
>Mark Cuban: Bitcoin is a bubble, I'm out
>Lori: i have no idea what this is, and these guys can help you better, for that reason I'm out
>Robert: my father was a croatian factory worker and he believed in hard work. I'm gonna make you an offer. $20 million for 15% of your company.
>/biz/: Thanks Robert for your offer but I want to see what the other sharks have to offer
>*camera zooms at Robert's sad face*
>Daymond: When I started FUBU we didnt had any of these bitcoin things, and you're not black, and for that reason I'm out
>Mr Wonderful: And then there was one. See, I'm gonna make you an offer. I'll loan you the $10 million in exchange for a small royalty of 50% of every bitcoin you generate until you pay me back, then it's only 25% of your profits.
>/biz/: Thanks Kevin but I think I'm gonna pass. I'd rather put all I have and invest in OMG and Stox and 1000% in 4 months.
>Kevin: you're dead to me, get out of here.
>>
>>3055763

Make a bullshit idea and slap a blockchain on it and sell it to idiots for $200 million
>>
>>3055763
A coffee table book called "Fellow White People", every left page is some kike shitting on Europeans while pretending to be one and every right page is the same kike talking about getting their dick cut or their grandparents getting turned into a lampshade or whatever.
>>
>>3055875

XD
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.