[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best way to invest small amounts of currency to cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1497359761693.gif (3MB, 425x365px) Image search: [Google]
1497359761693.gif
3MB, 425x365px
Whats the best way to invest small amounts of currency to cause a snowball effect?

Is it possible to go from $25 to a few thousand in any reasonable amount of time?
>>
>Is it possible to go from $25 to a few thousand in any reasonable amount of time?
so you want a 10,000% return on your money in what, a few months? a year? go buy a scratch ticket, bozo.
>>
if there was a way to turn $25 into a few thousand in a reasonable amount of time don't you think everyone would be doing such a thing?
closest thing you can do is buy crypto, surely you've seen the threads. you may also lose your money.

also, this is an 18+ website.
>>
>>3053087
i know im like the 10,000th person to tell you this, but you need an income. in other words, a JOB. dont even think about investing with that kind of principal, just buy food or something with it
>>
>>3053087
Yes, but you're not being specific enough.
How legal do you want to make your money?
Are you spending this $25 to make said gains?
What time frame are you suggesting?
Is this an in and out play or long term accumulative growth investment?
How hard do you want to work?
Why did you when create this thread if you know you aren't willing to take 90% of the advice in It?
Get smarter and stop shitting up the board with "how do I be rich" threads
>>
>>3053087

Sure, if you had bought 25 ANS when it was 1€ you'd have had mad gains.

Now just find out what coin will moon like that again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.