[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anton kreil the real deal /biz/? a lot of people consider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (20KB, 513x286px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
20KB, 513x286px
is anton kreil the real deal /biz/?
a lot of people consider him to be "woke" and after watching a few of his hour long videos it does seem that way, however his whole institute of trading crap down grades him to yet another sales man in my eyes.
>>
>>3053024
he definitely knows what hes talking about, but the sales pitch seems a little tacky. im not completely sold on those mentoring programs (you know the ones where they get 10 guys and go to some carribean island for 2 weeks to learn about trading) because its trying to sell a lifestyle, which is usually a bad sign. those trips also cost a small fortune apparently (12,000 - 20000 pounds)
>>
>>3053110
I would consider going on such a trip out of curiosity.
His talking about how 20% monthly returns are quite achvable and 8k £ monthly salary is not enough to live in london combined with how he seemes to have an unique attitude towards news/info trading make him an interesting character.
>>
>>3053024
I agree with you OP. He seems fine and seems to be giving some real, good information about shitty tricks brokers pull and all that.

But then he shills his own institute thing and starts diving into a sales pitch about how he is different. Fucking ruins the whole thing. I think he's just a clever shill trying to make money and adding the gimmick of "see here's what everyone else does...see how we're better?" to get people to buy his shit.

Just take his lessons with a grain of salt and consider the points he makes (i.e. that brokers always bet against you so don't fucking take their advice and that everyone on every forum for every market is a fucking shill even if they seem genuine) and then never give the guy a fucking cent of your money.
>>
>>3053110
indeed, his 3 grand trading program seems bullshit to me, even more so after everyone who bought it said it wasn't worth it.
>>3053276
hahaha yeah, i also found it ironic how he talks about conflicts of interest so much yet he has a direct coi since he needs people to buy his overpriced trading programs.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.