[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the beneficiary of a trust set to disburse soon and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: RealEstate1.jpg (389KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RealEstate1.jpg
389KB, 1000x1000px
I'm the beneficiary of a trust set to disburse soon and I've asked the trustee for the addresses of two properties owned by the trust.

The trustee told me the two lots are side by side in a desirable area but won't give me specifics. When asked, the trustee told me the properties have no addresses.

How is it possible for physical lots to not have an address? Even if they are parceled off from a larger lot, shouldn't there be an address?
>>
>>3051122
/biz/ is for cryptocurrencys. You're looking for google.
>>
There should unless they aren't actually fronting onto a road, or are in the deep country. To me it sounds like they might be in an undeveloped neighborhood
>>
It stinks. Lawyer up.
>>
>>3051122
i like this coins logo, which exchange is it on?
>>
The trustee has also refused to provide an accounting for the seven years I've asked, even after I had a lawyer demand an accounting. The trustee has also ignored requests to provide bank accounts, names, brokerages or other financial information, but has not outright refused any request. However the trustee HAS produced trust assets for me in the past exceeding $170,000 out of the total $250,000 so I am apt to trust the trustee. I understand it's fishy, I believe so too, but bringing an actual case against the trustee will certainly end what little cooperation currently exists.

Essentially I'm asking if it's plausible that the trust might control two "properties" "side by side" (the only information I have) without actual physical addresses.

>>3051139
If this were something that's searchable I would have found results and not made a thread. If you can construct a web search that will provide answers I will happily click it and fuck off.

>/biz/ - Business & Finance
>All discussion should pertain to business, finance, and economics related topics. This includes financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), and commodities—as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.
Pretty sure I'm in the right place here guys, I'm talking finances and commodities. The board isn't JUST for one thing.

If there's a better board for this please let me know and I'll remake the thread there.
>>
>>3051264
>Essentially I'm asking if it's plausible that the trust might control two "properties" "side by side" (the only information I have) without actual physical addresses.
What state? Not in my country
>>
>>3051332
California.

Supposedly there was a business interested in acquiring the properties, and the trustee claims to have been in prolonged negotiation with that business for several months. Nothing materialized so I asked the trustee to cancel negotiation and re-list the properties, which the trustee claims to have done.
>>
All property has some form of address, maybe not a postal address but it will be named as a lot/block or area with coordinates detailing the area which is owned, otherwise my friend you just own a piece of thin air
>>
>>3051139
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>3051769
What type of identifier or registry does U.S. property have which may not be a physical address? Something like RMLS or a similar database?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.