[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you missed the NEO gains, me too. Not again. Well here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: QTUM a second chance..jpg (372KB, 2338x1352px) Image search: [Google]
QTUM a second chance..jpg
372KB, 2338x1352px
So you missed the NEO gains, me too. Not again.

Well here is a very interesting article on it's long running competitor Qtum. This guy predicted that NEO was undervalued before lift off.

He talks about Patrick Dai "the elephant in the room", and the underlining technology that makes Qtum undervalued.

https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/

Currently undervalued and has the potential to be an ETH contender.

>> INB4 all the FUD on the scandal. Read the article before you decide to post here please, looking for a discussion.

I think it's possible we could fuel for a moon mission with this.
>>
>This guy predicted that NEO was undervalued before lift off.
who didn't?
>>
>>3051076
Alot of people.
>>
Just a friendly bump. Westerners don't seem to be interested?
>>
>>3051076
lol...you're seriously asking biz that? the forum that still thinks, STILL, that NEO is a chink scam?
>>
This is the worst investment of the Adrian coins imo. Buy anything else on binance instead.
>>
>>3051256
I really don't think so, now I know i'm just reading from the article and paraphrasing, but it really does seem that NEO is taking off because of the western interest, QTUM seem's to be doing damn well without it, imagine if it had western interest?
>>
invested both in Neo and Qtum. So far very happy with both. I'm 600% up on Neo and 100% up on Qtum.

Now Qtum suffers here from the Patrick Dai drama but the thing is the chinese don't give a fuck. The volume of Qtum on chinese exchange has always been very high. Add to that they are planning ICOs, are releasing in September and are withholding cooperation announcement until then and you can easily see why this coin is rising so fast.
>>
>>3051339
Yeah it seems that they will never get rid of that stigma. Yet still seem to be doing okay. Nearly a billion market cap at 11th place. Did you buy Qtum during the ICO?

I personally hope to see it catch on to the western market, that might even double its current price... Any ides on the cooperation announcement?
>>
>>3051433
I didn't sadly. I wasn't in crypto yet back then.
However I have a friend who did bought the ICO and advised me to grab myself some Qtum while it was super cheap during the last crash.
I did and it has proven a very good investment.

For the announcements I don't know but some members of the team have worked with Alibaba and tencent in the past. They are definitely lagging behind Neo when it comes to marketing but somehow they are doing ok nonetheless and rising discreetly but steadily.
>>
>>3050981
Thanks for this. I'm going to throw 3 btc at QTUM and let it ride.
>>
looks legit. gonna throw some eth at it
>>
>>3051523
Yeah I got in when it was very low, quite happy with my returns already.
>>
>>3051640
Woha.. not sure if real, but damn.
>>
Nice bought 100k
>>
>>3051523
Lol before Neo took off, just a few weeks ago, the neo subreddit was talking about how far ahead QTUM was in terms of marketing
>>
>>3053429
Lmao this pathetic samefagging
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.