[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how about accumulating undervalued shitcoins and being patient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

how about accumulating undervalued shitcoins and being patient for some months until it gets shilled and pumped?

patience is the fucking key.

might be worth a gamble on NRO. volume going up and down.
better than losing by holding your digibytes
>>
Congrats you cracked the code. Now get rich.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170813-171349~01.png (152KB, 1440x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170813-171349~01.png
152KB, 1440x1030px
I've been keeping an eye on these four. Once I get more btc I'm gonna throw it at these and see what sticks
>>
Condensate looks like a good bet to double over the next week. I'm in at 18k coins at 850.
>>
Whenever I buy coins that I think are undervalued they pump once then the dev team abandons them and they stay stuck at the same price forever.
>>
>>3051062
bought some earlier, already at 980
1k+ soon
>>
>>3051080
Did you see my thread? I tried to warn everyone but got no response.

Getting sick of trying to help anons, I always get flames or ignored giving out solid tips and burned whenever I trust an anon.

It hurts. Anyways good luck.
>>
>>3051063
yeah, you sell during the pump and fuck off
if you think you're finding another Eth you're doing it wrong
>>
File: download.png (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
12KB, 300x168px
>>3051062
true that, will hold them for several weeks

>>3051063
i think that chaincoin has been abandoned and pumped up to $6 after some youtube fag shilled it to the max
>>
>>3051112
I appreciate it anon
>>
File: 658276780981.jpg (29KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
658276780981.jpg
29KB, 600x337px
>>3051045

Whats up with pdc?
>>
is BCC shitcoin? I bought four at $900 and im really starting to worry ill never sell it
>>
File: unnamed-4.png (8KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-4.png
8KB, 384x384px
In $2,000 on this coin. ~100,000 market cap
>>
I am almost a millionaire and I started with only 2000 usd just two years ago. I made the most money by investing literally 300-500 usd into shitcoins on small exchanges with a high amount of community support. I kept some for 1,5 years but sold most of the coins last few months for up to x150-200 gains. The trick is to scan new projects and find out who is behind it and who supports it. Buy and forget about it.

Espers is my next big catch. Bought below 1 sat in 2016 and did not sell my Espers when it was at 35 sats a couple of weeks ago. The dev is great and in less than 8 months this coin will hit 100-150 sats.
>>
>this whole fucking thread
How pathetic are you fucking losers lmao.
I feel bad for the new people who walk in here and believe this bullshit
Neuro devs have been gone for like a month and a half
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.