[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mere existance of these two coins is proof that we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170813_155908.png (16KB, 561x202px) Image search: [Google]
20170813_155908.png
16KB, 561x202px
The mere existance of these two coins is proof that we're in a bubble.
>>
>>3050891
It's okay, cope neneo

Cope all you need too...
>>
>>3050891
>BCC
Yes
>NEO
No
>>
>>3050998
>2 billion market cap overnight

Yes
>>
>>3051016
It's not like it didn't exist before. We've seen crazier stuff happen.
There may be a correction but that's another matter.
>>
Bitcoin cash should be #3 within this month realistically. If Segwit REALLY goes to shit it will be #2 and then maybe one day #1.
>>
>I didn't see this amazing undervalued coin

>Must be just an irrational bubble mania, otherwise i'd have to admit i'm an idiot
>>
once people realise that NEO is only for voting rights, this whole NEO craze is going to turn into more people crying because they don't do their research.

GAS is what's going to be used on the NEO platform.
>>
>>3050891

what you dont understand is that we are literally entering another era. What the pc was for the 90's and the internet for the 00's, blockchain technology is this decade. Expect to see a lot of things that wouldnt make sense just 20 years ago.

It basically could reach that cap overnight because of its very decentralized nature. Watch NEO, you're going to be amazed.
>>
BTC didn't die before August 1. BCC will become a secondary currency like litecoin and neo will fade like ethereum when the next shit coin takes over. Doesn't that mean you can't make some cash off the bubble
>>
>>3051146
Go on, say it. "New paradigm".
>>
>>3051135
And NEO generates GAS.....

All the gas comes from NEO. Are you mentality challenged sun?

The voting rights are nice for the future either way.
>>
>>3050891
Wise man once said to seek bubbles to enrich yourself. Just don't let yourself forget it's all smoke and mirrors
>>3051146
We were doing the same thing in the dotcom bubble. Thousands of companies went bankrupt. Just as many coins will quite literally go to zero or close to it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.