[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buying registrations for 0x. will pay a premium if youre in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 0x.png (73KB, 756x298px) Image search: [Google]
0x.png
73KB, 756x298px
buying registrations for 0x. will pay a premium

if youre interested get in this chat room with me https://chatstep.com/#0x
>>
>>3050517
how much is a premium?
>>
>>3051430
nigga please tell me you aren't selling this guy a registration

if people are literally buying registrations that should tell you something about the value of this token
>>
>>3050517
>0x
>value of your wallet in BTC after month
lul
>>
>>3050517
Missed the registration. Do you reckon this will be worth buying as soon as it hits the exchanges?
>>
>>3052081
>thinking btc is going to 10x within the next year like this is
>>
>>3052101
Yes.
Personally, ill be buying more after i get my 1700$ worth
>>
>>3051994

Not necessarily. I want liquidity fast anyways.
>>
>>3052101
Yes, there will be a scramble to buy once it's public.
>>
fuck why did i miss this shitty registration period i even set an alarm on my phone to not miss it
>>
>>3052226
Just be quick to buy it on some unpopular exchange like liqui before it blows up.
>>
>>3052247
What's the rationale behind this? Won't lower supply + high demand make it more expensive on low vol. exchanges?
>>
>>3052226
you're fine! i registered but i know there will be a massive spike and then dip. just be patient and buy the dip. all will be fine for no-regs that want to get in

it's not going to 10x overnight, and whatever happens doesn't matter. this is something you buy and HODL the fuck out of. this only gets more valuable every day that passes. this has a working product that is released with the token that gets more and more valuable for every exchange that latches on and every new token that is created ontop of eth and eventually in general
>>
>>3052285

long term hodl?
>>
>>3052307
it's the meme way to say "hold" here

this is the most long-term hodl that long-term hodls can have

buy and hodl
>>
>>3052338
i am asking if it's a long term hodl

im scared because kyber etc
>>
Should I go all in on this or save some money for the Enigma ICO?

The Enigma ICO is 6 days after 0x so I'm thinking I may be able to sell some 0x off.
>>
>>3052369
i wasn't impressed by enigma. asked them a few qs in the slack and read online that they missed many deadlines. i am going all in on 0x instead
>>
>>3052277
Typically liqui is one of the first to list. I just mean try and get it before others on whatever shitty exchange has it early.
>>
>>3052350
the mother of all long-term hodls

no direct competitor, and because of this not actually dependent on ethereum as it's a necessary piece of infrastructure that has plans to expand to be more general

worst case eth tanks and it gets cheap for awhile while 0x makes a dash for the winning blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contracts

but that sounds like more of a conspiracy story to me
>>
>>3052485
>no direct competitor

Etherdelta? Kyber?
>>
>>3052421
Interesting, thanks.
>>
>>3052485
Not quite. It is dependent on ETH because the token, the exchange, and presumably the contract that deals with governance will all be on ETH.
>>
for the people that's interested participating in the Enigma ICO, are you guys located outside the US?
>>
>>3052485
Coco and kyber?
>>
Where can one get hold of 0x at the moment?
>>
>>3052652
you can't. ico tomorrow and restricted to registered anons
>>
>>3050517
buy bitcoin with cash on gdax/coinbase, then transfer to bittrex for altcoin trading. any money that needs to be cashed out sell the altcoin for bitcoin on bittrex and transfer it to gdax/coinbase for withdrawal to bank
>>
>>3052672
IS THE ICO 14TH OR 15TH?
>>
>>3052775
15th sorry
>>
>>3052636
>>3052499
kyber and etherdelta are exchanges.. ? plus 0x already has a working product and support from ethfinex, while we have to wait until at least q1 2018 for anything from kyber.

furthermore, 0x massively lowers the barrier to entry for building an exchange; 0x is a piece of infrastructure for all exchanges. plus kyber is in direct competition with bancor, right?

and im going to need that anon to explain how coco would hurt 0x
>>
right, 0x is for every exchange to use.

the other are actually exchanges
>>
Anyone else planning to actually build an exchange with 0x? I'm going to write one with react native and put it on the app store.
>>
>>3053081
not sure we will know until the product is released on the 15th. ethfinex is enough for me rn though

and that's not a bad idea
>>
>>3053081

we need an app store exchange so badly
>>
>>3051994
I remember bancor fomo (before and even after they announced it's uncapped). Also bat fomo. etc etc. Then they went below ico price. doesnt mean it will be a success
>>
>>3052101
look at other ICO graphs what they look like right after they hit the exchanges and decide for yourself
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.