[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the shitty underage kids here: GET THE FUCK OUT. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Uu657O8.jpg (169KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Uu657O8.jpg
169KB, 1663x1247px
To all the shitty underage kids here:

GET THE FUCK OUT. This board, and 4chan overall is for people that are over 18 years of age, as stated in Global Rule 2. Nobody want's you here on /biz/, you buy shitcoins, lose your parents money (what a fucking surprise), then shill your bags, and trap other people in your scam. You summerfags aren't any better than fucking pajeets.
>>
>>3050379
You do know that people here do the opposite of what you tell them, right? Sometimes just to spite you.
>>
Agreed.
Summerfags asking what an exchange is should be permabanned on sight. They're even worse than beggars.
>>
>>3050379
why would you want easily manipulated persons ready to spend money out of /biz/ ?
get your fucking head straight and start thinking money,jose

also welcome to /biz/
>>
Normies out
REEEEEE
>>
File: 17812.jpg (24KB, 394x372px) Image search: [Google]
17812.jpg
24KB, 394x372px
>>3050399
MODS
>>
newfag on /biz/ and to crypto in general, been on 4chan since 06, does this place clean up after summer like the other boards?
>>
>>3050422
/thread
OP is a brainlet who doesn't do his own research and gets mad when kiddies shitpost.
>>
>>3050399
How cute, summerfag is boasting about his lunch money.

>>3050422
These summerfags will be able to scrabble up 100$ at least. They are the pajeets of /biz/, and crypto in general.
>>
>>3050399
Also enjoy your ban
>>
>>3050462
>doesn't do his own research
How is that relevant, faggot? Summerfag detected.
>>
File: 1500227445947.png (346KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
1500227445947.png
346KB, 936x936px
Of age now. But found out about /biz when I was underage. Have to thank it alot, I got a job and I'm working 40 hours a week in highschool. /biz has gotten me to love making money and keeping it. Therefore I love to work because of it. Thank you biz. But if you don't know shit about trading and call yourself and "investor" because you buy shilled meme coins high and sell low. Gtfo
>>
>>3050684
This, most summerfags here don't even know what an exchange is, and apparently are so retarded that Google is a new thing to them. I'm sick of all these:

>HELP I BOUGHT (SHITCOIN) at (ATH)
>How do i buy bitcoin without a credit card
>Is bitcoin illegal

Then they go and shill their bags, hoping that someone will buy and they won't lose their tendie money.

Summerfags are the pajeets of /biz/. If they wouldn't do all of the shit above, i couldn't care less. Now, you can't even tell between shilling and actual advice.
>>
>>3050753
> Now, you can't even tell between shilling and actual advice.

this, this so much.
>>
>>3050379
Is Bancor (BNT) a shitcoin?
>>
>>3050774
>>3050753
They should add a trust system to /biz where you can rate whether people helped or are just shills. And it shows on post so you know if they are trusted or not. They have it on millions of other websites
>>
>>3051051
i feel ya but kinda ruins the anonymity that makes 4chan what it is though.
>>
>>3050753
how do I buy bitcon WITH a credit card, fees are fcking ridicuous

my card is still pending on cex.io and verification pending on coinmama, is there some other (better) option?
>>
>>3050583
>>3050753
>Now, you can't even tell between shilling and actual advice.
Because if you had half a brain you'd realize /biz/ is not a place for actual advice you dumbshit. The irony is lost on you complaining about the inevitable and then asking how doing research using reliable sources is relevant.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.