[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck my normie friends and family desperately wants me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: dont save to hdd you moron.jpg (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dont save to hdd you moron.jpg
1MB, 1080x1080px
Why the fuck my normie friends and family desperately wants me to get a fucking job and finish (((school)))? This is my 5th year, including 1 year of neeting, and im still not even close to graduating. Cant they realize I'd make 50k by the end of the year and then 500k by 2018 before i become a multimillionaire before this decade ends off my $5k i currently have and fuck off to do my own shit? Fuck them, they all deserve to stay poor while i have the time of my life not wageslaving to Dr. Goldburgstein with a insolvent social security and 401k bonds in 10 years they will all enjoy. Live to work rite? HAHAHA!
>>
The money to be made in crypto has already been made
>>
>>3050060

Well retard college is a good backup plan if the crypto market crashes.

Fckin lrn2cope
>>
>>3050070
lol
>>
>>3050070

No it hasn't. Anyone who bought NEO is making massive gains right now and OMG is up next. Anyone getting into the game can still make good money, and there will be even more opportunities in the future.
>>
>>3050070
But i thought 3k per bitcoin was the ceiling? it looks like it will blow past $5k before the weekend ends, crashing all the alts in the process where i can scoop them up.
>>3050085
i'd be too old to enjoy my energetic young life when i graduate. I should of put in, even a miserly, $500 at the beginning of the year, would put me over $100k, enough to have slightly more financial security. But, I am looking to exchanges outside of polo and bittrex to find unpumped coins that will eventually. That is my strategy fore the rest of the year.
>more risk, more rewards
>>
>>3050070
Its just begun my friend.
>>
edgy pic
>>
you know something thats been on my mind lately....If i didnt have some fucking useless degree i coulda been making 60-80k a year now.....Im pretty scrappy so that means i could be investing 10-20k a year on crypto...

Get a regular fucking job; use crypto to HODL so you can retire at 35 with a lambo and mansion.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.