[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grandma and Grandpa are paying $6600 for BTC @ Friday's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gbtc.png (60KB, 906x511px) Image search: [Google]
gbtc.png
60KB, 906x511px
Price is not sustainable, you say?

Well Grandma and Grandpa and T. normie investington were paying a nearly 100% premium for BTC on Friday at market close.

1) Long GBTC for some sweet market-open action?
2) Long BTC?
>>
>>3049049

It's going to tank, BTC can't sustain.
>>
>>3049049
what the fuck is the benefit of doing this? why wouldn't you just buy your own bitcoin?
>>
>>3049064
you think normies, particularly old ones, can handle buying and storing cryptocurrency? lol
>>
>>3049064
Wow, don't you know that you need to be a hacker to buy bitcoin, anon? It's best to leave that kind of stuff to the professionals.
>>
>>3049087
>>3049072
>>3049064
>>3049049

holy shit. how hard is it to make a publicly-traded company that does nothing but buy and hold bitcoin?

That can be how I retire. enabling old people to stay ignorant of how cryptocurrency works
>>
File: cash.png (60KB, 1152x754px) Image search: [Google]
cash.png
60KB, 1152x754px
>>3049060
I think we're seeing a huge inflow of new capital. This isn't /biz/nessmen selling shit back and forth crypto-crypto. This is huge volumes of cash moving back and forth.
>>
>>3049134
Virtually impossible unless you already have millions to handle the legal side. Rich people stay rich by excluding newbies.
>>
>>3049049
>GBTC $616
Jaw on the fuckin floor. I sold this at 90 bucks to buy actual btc. Should've kept some
>>
>>3049064
It's cheap and easy to hold this in tax-advantaged accounts. That's also part of why there's such a premium, everyone is hoding this long-term and nobody is selling.

This is not something /biz/ would know anything about, of course, because none of you have any money or know anything about financial planning.
>>
GBTC is a bad idea come mid-October. They're trying to get listed on NASDAQ ARCA which will let them correct for the difference between their stock value and the value of the bitcoins they're holding. That'd be about a 40% drop to make them competitive with any future bitcoin ETFs that show up.

If the news in October lets them trade on ARCA, shorting looks good until the premium is less than 5%.
>>
>>3049151

Very true, we can't refute the data. I know trading with emotions is a really fucking stupid idea but sometime just feels wrong. I try to be optimistic and make good predictions, but it still feels like it's about to fall apart.
>>
>>3049049
What is the average premium on this fund? Is there ANY good BTC tracking investment fund? Trying to get my mom and dad in on this but I dont trust them with handling cryptos. WHEN are they going to come out?
>>
>>3050830
I've been buying Tether when I can't sit at my computer because I'm expecting a correction... the inflow of cash is real but there's a portion of artificial scarcity that could vanish in a heartbeat as soon as a whale decides to dump. Gotta be vigilant, particularly in ATH range after a 30% pump.
>>
>>3050949

Until the end brothers, until the end.
>>
>>3050894
Bitcoin Tracker EUR COINXBE:SS

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/COINXBE:SS

They recently got fined by the SEC for ~100,000 but that's nothing and the group that took over the fund has really cleaned it up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.