[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man Borrows $325,000 to Buy Bitcoin - Investment or Gambling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1499526890679.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499526890679.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
https://cointelegraph.com/news/man-borrows-325000-to-buy-bitcoin-investment-or-gambling-on-life-savings

>mfw hes rich as fuck right now

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TAKE A FOOKIN LOAN, GUYS.
>>
Not all of us grew up in the era of plentiful or came from rich households. I have no choice but to be cautious investing since I grew up with little to nothing.
>>
>>3047862

Nice. So we'll see 5k?
>>
There's another article of someone doing this a few years ago.
>>
>>3047921
where
>>
>>3047890
This.

And finance 101 if u cant make enough off your investment to cover payments, taxes, and fees then youre a cuck
>>
I'm a neet, bank won't even lend me a $5000 loan
>>
>>3047862
Sounds like he might have read "Rich Dad Poor Dad". A fool and his money are soon departed.
>>
>>3049074
lol I'm a neet too but my bank constantly tries to sell me a 12k € loan at 14% interest. They don't know about my crypto gains, so to them I'm just a broke ass loser with a measly monthly income of about 500€. How the hell do they expect me being able to pay it back, if I where retarded enough to take it?
>>
>>3050179

idea: borrow money (and max out credit cards) to get as much BTC as possible. Buy good alts. Don't pay it back, leave the country and move to some country that doesn't give a shit and just wants to see that you can afford to live there. Make sure you renounce your citizenship before they try to claim the money back. You're now a millionaire in a country where you don't owe taxes on crypto.
>>
>>3050243
I'm too lazy and not desperate enough to flee to Assoftheworldistan. At least for now.
>>
>>3047862
>rich as fuck right now
Only $780k
>>
>>3047862
Well, if it just went down to $100 for 1 BTC, I'd actually buy.
At these prices is just feeding the criminal organizations and BTC hoarders that control the large stashes.

I'm happy for those anons that turned the early $cents BTC into $millions gains, but this whole shit is too inflated even for a fractional investment for me. Shame.
Getting rich while making the mobs getting richer.
>>
>>3050486
You clearly have no idea about anything. This isnt about value to fiat.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.