[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too poor to afford 1 BTC >tfw too poor to afford 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: sad.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>tfw too poor to afford 1 BTC
>tfw too poor to afford 1 ETH
>tfw too poor to afford 1 NEO
>tfw ur a poorfag trading pennies
>>
>>3046835
post boipussi and maybe we'll donate
>>
>>3046835
You know you can buy fractions of a coin, dont you?
>>
>>3046835
Same situation, is there actually anything you can reliably do to dig out of this hole?

Buying altcoins right as they're introduced to markets for x10 gains?
>>
>>3046835
If you don't have $40 laying around then you need to go get a wagecuck job
>>
File: 563548905113.jpg (72KB, 636x616px) Image search: [Google]
563548905113.jpg
72KB, 636x616px
>tfw too poor to afford 1 NEO

Really
>>
>>3046835
TME on nova just got added, cheap right now and could hit 5-12$ in the future like MNE did
>>
>>3046835
Just FUD the shit out of bitcoin.
>>
>>3046835

You have to stop wasting your energy on day trading shit coins, chances are consistent profits will be hard to achieve with such low bankroll.

From a mathematical ans fundamental perspective you have higher chances of significantly increasing your bankroll by simply finding finding high percent gainers.

High percentage gainers will typically be coins with marketcaps <$50 million.

Rather than dedicating your resources to task of riding whale splashes you could be instead researching small marketcap coins with BIG potential.
>>
Also get a job or you'll never get 21 bitcoin in time to be one of the future elite. Times ticking kiddo.
>>
>>3046835
I started with 5 dollars. I am currently up to 18. Once I make 20, I can afford an entire coin that will moon. Once it does that, I can exchange it for more of another coin that will moon.

It's like re-learning how to walk. Or leveling up my first pokemon. I think I can do this.
>>
Take a loan out for 20k and throw it on Neo.
>>
>>3046936
>I can afford an entire coin that will moon
How can you really know which coin will moon?
I reckon /biz/ threads are not very reliable in this matter.
>>
>>3046951

Wrong
>>
>>3046936
Listen, you have to use more money. Go borrow some off your parents, $500 is all it takes to make it worth your time, which currently it is not.
>>
>>3047008
Okay, then how do people who raise the alarm know that mooning is happening? Is there any factor in it other than wishful thinking?
>>
>>3046835
You had your chance two years ago.
>>
>>3047128
Can confirm, bought 95NEO when it was about $5
>>
>>3046835
>>3046857
>I have less than $100
Jesus. Go flip burgers or something you NEETs.
>>
>>3046936
I seriously hope this is a troll even 100 times gains would barely do anything for you, absolute dollars wise.
>>
>>3046936
Are you from some 3rd world shit hole or something?
>>
>>3046835
Maybe if you stopped watching anime all day and did something with your life you'd be able to afford a ticket to the moon like the rest of us
>>
>>3047328
>>3047352
yeah honestly would be more time efficient to work a minimum wage job to get an initial starting stack of $1000 or something. you can even continue trading your current <$ 100 on the side
>>
Tfw I used to think when I'll get rich I'll buy 4chan pass with btc but now that I have enough crypto to do so, I have no interest in buying. I don't post on 4chan anymore
>>
File: IMG_7808.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7808.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw bought 25 NEO for pennies
you clearly are not in the know
>>
>>3047385
well if he were from Venezuela, now is literally rich :^)
>>
>>3047328
I'm a teacher.
It's not exactly my fault that my country's economy is total shit and salaries laughable.
>>
>>3047128
my parents have made it a sure fact in my life that I can't get money from them. My dad has half a million in his bank account, and when I told him about bitcoin he said
>if I am not doing labor to earn the money, I will just feel guilty. How do you not feel guilty Anon? Who's money is that? You are taking it from somewhere.
>>
>>3047385
I'm from USA but I live in my sister's basement
>>
>>3047497
How much do you need to invest in coins to actually start making gains?
>>
The safest way would be to look for charts that are mostly dead but spike up or down every few days. Pdc was good a while back.
>>
>>3047600
Thousands
>>
>>3046835
>tfw 0 BTC because I never actually mined

Is it too late?
>>
>>3047511
You had to get a 4 year degree and certification to teach. You made your bed, don't act surprised that teaching doesn't pay well.

Anyway, uber is a pretty good side gig if you have a 9-5. You can set your own schedule and get a fat tax write off for your mileage.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.