[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any american Trump supporters here? If America comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Are there any american Trump supporters here?

If America comes first why are you buying globalist coins instead of supporting the US Dollar?
>>
>>3042811
Straight, white American male here. Our money is shit and it has nothing to do with President Trump.
>>
the US dollar *is* a globalist currency bud, has been for the past 50 years. reserve currency. fed reserve owned by rothschilds.

neiss bait
>>
>>3042811
This...>>3042877
>>
>>3042811
Decentralized, trustless currency is arguably exactly the opposite of globalist monetary policy.
>>
>>3042811
>>3042864

You guys realize that America's power is backed by the US Dollar right? If the dollar falls so will America...
>>
>>3042811
I only support me, fuck everyone else.
>>
>>3042900
America might need to fall for civic nationalism to die - my side has the guns and the food, the cities will starve.
>>
>>3042864
that's cisgender straight white male you fucking shitlord!!!!
>>
>>3042985

What do you think will happen when the FED can't print billions of dollars to pay the military?

You think your rifles can do anything against tanks and drones??
>>
>>3042900
Hah. America's power is backed by it's military might, don't be stupid.
>>
>>3043026
You think the military would go along with that? I was in the infantry. There would be open revolt before they would turn on America. Who do you think the military is comprised of, a bunch of traitors who would attack their own families? Yeah right.
>>
>>3043026
When 13% of the population is burning every city to the ground and shooting at every white they see because the gibs ran out I doubt the military will side with them.
>>
>>3042811
I am.

Because I also support the 2nd Amendment and actually requiring a passport and visa to enter a country.

Doesn't mean I don't like to make money in the market.
>>
>>3043035

Yeah and what are they gonna do, attack every country that has a bitcoin node? Invade 200+ countries at once?

>>3043052
They will get paid or shit is gonna hit the fan
>>
>>3042811
It's called hedging your bets so you're a winner regardless of the outcome.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.