[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people right now buying Bitcoin. Press F to pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: hipster.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hipster.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
There are people right now buying Bitcoin.

Press F to pay your respects.
>>
Fuck off Ethtard. Your coin is shit. Bitcoin is literally unstoppable.
>>
>>3041972

there will be people that are going to buy it at 10,000 and 100,000 respectively
>>
Just took 10 btc out of his wallet. Thanks for the private key
>>
7500 by end of year
>>
File: IMG_0237.jpg (92KB, 780x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
92KB, 780x487px
>>3041972
>>
You guys are going to lose so much money. Bubbles are ugly.
>>
>>3041972
holy shit, what a bunch of rules and shit for bitcoin KEEK

no normie will ever use this
>>
bitcoin isnt some shitcoin where buying at the ATH matters
obviously buying lower is better, but buying at 3k or 4k isnt going to matter too much when it's 100k a coin or more in the near future
>>
BTC will crash!
>>
>>3041991

I think you mean Bancor anon
>>
>>3042047
>he doesn't want to acquire more BTC by swing trading
>he wants to dump all his fiat into it forever instead of diversifying his portfolio across different investment strategies

Maybe you should check out /r/bitcoin

It's a forum more suited for the simple-minded
>>
not very rich, just bought, 0.14 BTC today, you're retarded if you think the bubble will burst before it hits 10k
>>
NO BODY IS PRESSING F

WTF
T
F
>>
>>3042174
It's because you're a moron.
>>
Every fibre in my body is telling me to get out of btc and buy the cheapest alts I can find

Problem is I'm too fucking scared to. Maybe there's a reason my old alt options have gone to shit. Maybe I should buy into new ones, but I don't know enough about them

(Pink wojak intensifies)
>>
>>3042109
Have you even looked at any of btc charts? It's surged over 3k in one year, and this newest climb certainly isn't healthy. There is next to no warrant for the spike, other than a massive buy kicking it all off. Now all the normies are flooding it buying at an ATH, making it climb while people are selling and throwing it into alts. You're going to be in for a rude awakening long before it hits 10k.
>>
File: 1488014668536.png (56KB, 458x431px) Image search: [Google]
1488014668536.png
56KB, 458x431px
>>3042200
These sell order books are some of the highest I've seen this week.

Watch for the downtrend to begin tomorrow, or if the uptrend continues, over the next week. Everyone has June fresh in their mind.
>>
>>3041972
it looks like our new floor is 4k so...
>>
>>3042099
i feel trading alts is a better way to acquire more bitcoin than just usd/btc
in my experience at least
>>
So you bought BTC on Coinbase for 3k, and when it finally hits your account it's worth 4k. Do you sell it immediately and cash back out? I doubt it - you're greedy.
>>
>>3042257
Alt swing trading only works when BTC has stabilized & alts are mooning, or if you get in early on a P&D. If you're in the US, the IRS wants to fist you on every alt trade as well, so it's not worthwhile to do so under the assumption of paying less taxes.

Personally I prefer ETH swinging as its bullishness is consistent. But it'll probably underperform compared to BTC<->USD until Metropolis' hype cycle begins.
>>
>>3042185

Rude.
>>
>>3042298

The IRS don't know shit and I can just pretend I always just owned BTC
>>
>>3042549

Jeff Sessions here, I've just alerted the Donald Trump to your criminal scheme. Maybe now he will finally let me back in the house.
>>
>>3041972
The funny thing is there are early holders that have unfathomable amounts of btc that are slowly unloading. Like set their families up for generations type of money. I want to see what happens when that money coins are distributed on the market, and if you guys will sell sell sell when it dips.
>>
F
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.