[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>tfw knew about bitcoin when it was at $2k >put money into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0034.png (7KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.png
7KB, 209x241px
>tfw knew about bitcoin when it was at $2k
>put money into silver instead
>at least I can clink my 29 ozs of silver eagles together

How do you fellow nocoiners cope?
>>
>>3041213
but you just said you have 29 coins
>>
Stop sulking and sell your silver for bitcoin. Then you can be happy when it goes up instead of thinking what ifs
>>
File: 1489025892750.png (159KB, 289x331px)
1489025892750.png
159KB, 289x331px
>>3041213
I knew about it when it was at 10 cents, but had no ability to get any

I don't cope, and I'm still poor
>>
I put all my shekels into silver when BTC was $700, because I deemed $700 too expensive.

Then again, silver counts as a coin. It could still moon hard, only if the jews stop dumping paper silver to suppress its price.

Bitcoin could experience a mega dump as there is a chance the current pump is initiated by the jews to accumulate before dumping the fuck out of it so that they can convince the masses that crypto has no value and to continue bagholding their shitcoin (fiat).

Just hold onto the silver coins and whatever shitcoin you have. You can't lose when you have both because when either moons you win.
>>
By sending $4k in fiat to Kraken while praying it crashes.

My first significant stash of coins. I've been playing with $50 for a couple weeks trying to learn how to trade.
>>
>>3041213

I keep a decent spread of stocks, cypto, and precious metals. Crypto fomo has been strong this year, but I maintain discipline through it. It'll be ok OP try to focus on what you have not what you could have.
>>
File: highres_139710322.jpg (419KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
highres_139710322.jpg
419KB, 2592x1944px
>>tfw knew about bitcoin when it was at $2k
>Being this much of a summerfag
Anyone who's not a total newfag knew about it when it was cents and you could mine with a toaster. We are all dead inside now.
>>
File: mining the asteroids.jpg (784KB, 610x1938px) Image search: [Google]
mining the asteroids.jpg
784KB, 610x1938px
>>3041248
Precious metals are going to crash very, very hard, very very soon
>>
>>3041248
>THE JEWS ARE CONTROLLING THE WORLD
are you ok anon?
>>
I bought 100 dollars of lsd with bitcoin when it was 600 usd each...
>>
File: 1499258092171.jpg (39KB, 540x712px) Image search: [Google]
1499258092171.jpg
39KB, 540x712px
>>3041213
Delete this right now newfag
>>
>>3041328
they are though, not the whole of the religious group, but the ones that do control are all jews
>>
>>3041328
Jew detected.

Nice try schteinberg.
>>
>>3041213
I knew about Bitcoin in 2009, mined and was involved in 2012 in a minimal way (I lost everything from back then though), and mined again in 2014 and actually made 300 USD from thin air thanks to dogecoin and lost all of it day trading
Now in 2016 I bought with actual money at the 1200 mark in early January, now I sit on 200+% gainz just from sitting on it and a bit of minimal trading
Just buy some crypto that's not absolute shitcoins or just some BTC, you will eventually make some cool gainz, I would keep the silver though just to remember how precious metals work
>>
>>3041308
Yeah, it's tough to live knowing that all of us had a once in a lifetime legit shot at a 9-10 figures net worth and blew it.
>>
>>3041213
>fellow nocoiners
youre the only one left
>>
I invested in a silver miner last year and wiped out 40% of my principle.

Horseshit.
>>
>>3041308
checking in
>>
>>3041213
dude I nearly bought bitcoin when it was still 100$ because I wanted to start buying drugs off the darknet. Fuck me cause I made every account, just never bought a bitcoin. fast forward a couple years, the BTC becomes 1k and climbing. Didn't look back until a couple months ago when it was at 25, and I'm thinking "jesus how many times am I going to miss out on this?" fast forward 3 months later, I'm buying 2% of its current value in order to trade altcoins with it and to have it as an alternative to all my other savings and investments. hardcore arg status. But its cool.
>>
>>3042045
>dude I nearly bought bitcoin when it was still 100$ because I wanted to start buying drugs off the darknet. Fuck me cause I made every account, just never bought a bitcoin. fast forward a couple years, the BTC becomes 1k and climbing. Didn't look back until a couple months ago when it was at 25, and I'm thinking "jesus how many times am I going to miss out on this?" fast forward 3 months later, I'm buying 2% of its current value in order to trade altcoins with it and to have it as an alternative to all my other savings and investments. hardcore arg status. But its cool.

People in ten years might hate themselves for selling back when it was $3400 when it's trading for $100,000.
>>
>>3041213
You could have also bought ANS when it was 7 bucks a month ago and sextupled your money yesterday, forget doubling it
>>
>buy silver in 2013
>hodling
>and hodling
>and hodling

Precious metals is the ultimate shitcoin, it literally only goes down. Still have them because I refuse to sell these fuck nuggets at a loss.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.