[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just came back from a vacation in Mexico, specifically Guadalajara.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0472.jpg (88KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0472.jpg
88KB, 400x301px
Just came back from a vacation in Mexico, specifically Guadalajara. In many ways Mexico is still a developing country and rife with opportunity. I want to start a small business there but I don't know in what industry. I feel like I can make much more money in Mexico than the U.S as it is an established market.
>>
excellent blog
>>
File: drugs are bad.jpg (26KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
drugs are bad.jpg
26KB, 400x250px
>>3038856
I hear the dope market is pretty booming over there.
>>
File: IMG_0555.png (51KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0555.png
51KB, 224x225px
How were the prostitutes? Come on we know why you went you dog you.
>>
File: 1499021703360.png (104KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1499021703360.png
104KB, 500x396px
child sex slave trafficking
>>
>>3038866

Believe it or not this was actually a thought of mine. A decent bar with some strippers on the outskirts of a small city near Guadalajara with a population of 50,000
>>
>>3038856
I've lived in Mexico for 2 years. You're absolutely right. Mexicans love American investors and American businesses. How much money do you have to invest?
Avoid states or cities that are politically unstable or ruled by narcos.
>>
you must not value your head very much lul
>>
I feel like this would be difficult if you're not Mexican. You need to know who to trust and who's palms to grease. Otherwise you're floundering about totally blind.
>>
>>3038902
Very bad idea.

Nearly all the bars and similar are involved with the cartels, either because they want to use them to sell and distribute drugs, or just plainly owning them to use them for their sex slave trafficking. At very least, the local drug gang will try to extort you.

And there's plenty cases of people who have been murdered or disappeared when they refused to work with the cartels, so don't even bother.
>>
Chilling in gdl right now watching my sick gains
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.