[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the world be like in 30 years, when half of the world's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: temp_ning_photo_file.png (2MB, 1280x1659px) Image search: [Google]
temp_ning_photo_file.png
2MB, 1280x1659px
What will the world be like in 30 years, when half of the world's 1% wealthiest is composed members of /biz/?

Will former nocoiners become slaves to us?
>>
I'll spend my fortune on heroine and probably OD. bitcoin is the only reason I can afford this godawful habit.
>>
>>3037466
after faggots like this are gone the rest of us will probably all end up living on the same street in seclusion, never talking to each other, tapping the refresh button on our phones and cashing out on the weekends to buy steaks
>>
you realize even if bitcoin becomes defacto global currency the people in power will still have the most. they have billions of dollars to dump into btc while /biz/ is still touching themselves over thousand dollar gains
>>
99% of the coins that exist today won't exist in 30 years. Neets will be tricked out of the valuable ones many years before that.

More than that the actual valuable coins still don't exist, they will be created when large professional associations, medical associations for example, decide to tell the government to fuck off and create their own currency.
>>
>>3037513

yeah, but all the roi would be mine
>>
>>3037513
ohh fuck of
>>
>>3037552

but they print money out of their assholes so if you trace it back far enough your investment was actually greater since you had to work and expend energy
>>
File: 1502061049801.jpg (342KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502061049801.jpg
342KB, 1080x1080px
>>3037407
Bancs will pool their reserves to create galia clones. Everyone /biz/banc will have one
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.