[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://btcmanager.com/microsofts-c oco-to-speed-up-blockcha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170809_181151.jpg (288KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_181151.jpg
288KB, 1280x800px
https://btcmanager.com/microsofts-coco-to-speed-up-blockchains-for-enterprise/

MSFT is getting in. ETH to moon next year, decentralized protocols to be hindered by enterprise adoption of more centralized solutions. Abort DNT, Abort 0x ICO.
>>
Website won't load, could you explain more please? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>3037124
(1/2)
Microsoft, a company familiar with the cryptocurrency scene, announced on August 10 a new technology looking to speed up blockchain-based systems and make them more private at the same time on the enterprise level.
Blockchains have always been very good at maintaining data integrity due to every participant in a network having their own copy of the ledger to verify all transactions, but this made it difficult for large businesses with strict privacy requirements to adopt the technology.
The system is called Coco Framework, which stands for Confidential Consortium. Coco will be made ready and open source by 2018 Microsoft is claiming. Coco would make it to where companies could control who was able to see what was on the network, without slowing it down.
Microsoft is planning to offer Coco for free, in hopes that customers of the framework will use their cloud services as well.
>>
>>3037135
(2/2)
Coco connects various blockchain networks in order to resolve some of the problems hindering its adoption, such as the aforementioned speed and privacy concerns. In addressing these two problems, Microsoft hopes that Coco will enable more enterprises to consider using the blockchain-based software.
ADVERTISEMENT
"We expect this to be the foundation for blockchain for enterprise," Mark Russinovich, chief technology officer of Azure, Microsoft's cloud computing division, said at a press briefing. "We think blockchain is going to potentially transform every industry."
According to Tom Racette, Vice President, Global Retail Business Development at Mojix, Coco is already being tested across a range of industries:
"Being able to run our existing supply chain Dapp code much faster within Coco framework is a great performance improvement that will reduce friction when we talk about enterprise Blockchain readiness with our retail customers. Adding data confidentiality support without sacrificing this improvement is what will enable us to lead the digital transformation we are envisioning with Smart Supply Chains."
Currently compatible with Ethereum, whose cryptocurrency has skyrocketed to position number two in terms of market capitalization and a trading price above $300, Microsoft says Coco can make the already speedy Ethereum 100 times faster.
Coco is being built in partnership with Intel’s hardware, to be compatible with all types of blockchains. While Microsoft hopes businesses from all over adopt Coco, planned adopters include Corda, the blockchain of R3, Intel/Hyperledger blockchain Sawtooth, as well as JPMorgan Chase’s Quorum. Further details about the Coco framework can be found in the technical whitepaper.
>>
>>3037124
Here is the microsoft white paper for coco

https://github.com/Azure/coco-framework/blob/master/docs/Coco%20Framework%20whitepaper.pdf
>>
>>3037135
>>3037142
>>3037154

Thanks guys, but isn't DNT more than just business enterprise oriented? But maybe if that part gets cut off the whole project becomes worthless? Guess I need to read more so i can fully grasp the situation.
>>
>>3037185
Imo there's still room for decentralized exchanges and marketplaces and I think DNT and 0x are both solid and i hold both, but the BIG money is going to be in these enterprise soluyions that hook into existing blockchains like ETH, SO DNT and 0x will raise in value only as ETH does, but not as much as I thought previously. Only my opinion tho.
>>
>>3037274
I see, what other solutions are available that hook into existing blockchains? Block, Ark? Any other worth researching?
>>
Quick sold Aragon. Its going to drop
>>
>>3038054
Good choice son
>>
>>3037084
>https://btcmanager.com/microsofts-coco-to-speed-up-blockchains-for-enterprise/

So dumb.

You think there's no market for decentralized exchanges and marketplaces?

That's straight retard status.

Don't be like OP. Don't be a retard.

ANT, DNT, ZRX are all going to moon.
>>
File: fragezeichensakurako.png (183KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichensakurako.png
183KB, 386x406px
Soo.. How exactly does this BTFO ANT or DNT?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.