[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, hope your weekend is going ok. Just wanted to let you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: starry-eyed-pepe.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
starry-eyed-pepe.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Hey anon, hope your weekend is going ok. Just wanted to let you know I invested $1000 into SAFEX yesterday and am up 50%.

They've got a wallet coming in a few days, had a total rebranding of their website recently, and has an active dev team and a solid following.

It's under 700 sats currently, but i could see it getting well past 1000!

But don't take my word for it, visit the site and see what you think:
Safex.io

If you don't like it, don't invest! But i'm pretty optimistic about this coin's future.

Well, that's it! Have a good day anon.
>>
>>3036194
buy at ATH ok
>>
>>3036256
How did he buy ATH if the wallet is likely to be released today (developers said they have finished syncing and posted photos of it) and still have Daniel Dabek's interview that will be posted yet at Forbes (he said the interview has already happened)?
>>
>>3036256
Actually, right now the coin is floating around 600sat, the all time high is around 670sat. Still though, I agree that it's pretty close to the ATH.

But the coin is only a week old, it's a little early to be calling anything an ATH don't you think?

Still though, fair point!
>>
Most likely, with the launch of the portfolio (which will guarantee the currency of the Chillie Coins platform for those who use the portfolio - dividends) can exceed 1000 sat and with the publication of the interview should pass 2000 sat in the coming days.

The marketcap is currently 50 million. SAFEX still has a lot to grow. In fact it is even devalued now.
>>
>>3036313

ATH was a week ago when SAFEX was SEC and reached 925 sat.

They changed their name and logo and there was an error in the Bittrex chart.
>>
SAFEX mooning now.
>>
>>3036194
>Some shitty Skype Pumpgroup shilling this, watch out /biz/bros!
>>
>>3037067
Fuck you!
Did not see the photo of the wallet being released today?
Did not you see that Daniel Dabek was interviewed by Forbes?
Wallet will be released within 24 hours by what the developers have said in Slack.

It stays there then thinking that it is just a pump and dump group wanting to promote the coin and then it is crying when it loses the rocket out of the Universe.
>>
I have to spoon feed you.
https://www.reddit.com/r/safex/comments/6t8sca/when_is_the_wallet_going_to_be_released/
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/safex/comments/6t2p2y/daniel_is_about_have_an_interview_with_forbes/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.