[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coins that will soon lose 50% of their value: >NEO >DOGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dogeiskill.jpg (543KB, 848x1098px) Image search: [Google]
dogeiskill.jpg
543KB, 848x1098px
Coins that will soon lose 50% of their value:

>NEO
>DOGE
>DGB
>SIGT
>BCC
>SIA

Get out.
>>
>>3034538
OMG too
>>
>>3034538
everything that is a shitcoin.

Btc is mooning because it's the only real coin
>>
Dgb cant fall much more
>>
File: delet.png (731KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
731KB, 800x649px
>DOGE
>>
>>3034538
So basically old generation coins.
>>
>>3034538
>NEO.

Lol retard.
>>
>>3034552
Lol ok faggot
>>
>>3034573
This, I have no idea who'd be selling now. It's either people doing it at ridiculous losses, or people that bought under 100 accepting they missed the big moon.

Sitting on 708k here. If I want to get in on another coin, I'm just buying it with new money. Would kill myself if it mooned in Sept and I waited this long for nothing.

Basically, Sept is the month where I decide to sell DGB, because there's nothing on the horizon after that.
>>
>>3034770

This is going exactly as planned.
>>
File: 875785479.jpg (22KB, 250x358px) Image search: [Google]
875785479.jpg
22KB, 250x358px
>>3034814
if NEO was ever going to crash, now is the time. still comfortably above 900k. it's not going anywhere.
>>
>>3034786
Exactly as who planned? The markets? Your strategy?

People call DGB a scamcoin, but that's fucking stupid because scamcoins are the ones that actively try and shill themselves and have marketing teams pump it up.

Jared doesn't seem to give a fuck about the price while they work on it, so we can rule that out.

I feel like he's just incompetent at running a business. You can have your coin be in development, but you should at least have an update every week on exactly what the fuck your team is working on.

They've been around for 3+ years, how are they generating income?

Anyway, the fact that they do seem to care about the coin to work on it without pumping it up is a positive, but this same fact makes me very concerned that they're just getting left in the dust. New coins are coming out every month that improve on older tech.

BTC has segwit now, how much longer until DGB is made completely irrelevant?

Jared needs to expand and hire people in a big way to actually do what he wants to accomplish. If they don't announce anything substantial in Sept, I'm taking my gains from buying in at 115 and leaving.
>>
File: ETH_NEO.jpg (109KB, 748x519px) Image search: [Google]
ETH_NEO.jpg
109KB, 748x519px
>NEO
You guys have no idea of it's potential. NEO will go up for each token that's issued on it, and (since it doesn't have proof of work) signing a block only take 24 seconds atm. Have you even used the blockchain yet?
I'm 20k$ in plus and I'd love for it to go down to 15$ again so I can buy more. It's not gonna happen, though, because NEO produces gas and people won't sell the Share.

>>3034822
sorry for the edit.

Yeah I'd like 300 more NEO :/
>>
>>3034602
bcc came out like a month ago
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.