[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of buying this token? >devs said they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ds.png (14KB, 298x277px) Image search: [Google]
ds.png
14KB, 298x277px
What's the point of buying this token?

>devs said they won't make any effort to list them on exchanges
>no value unless you want to create a relayer yourself

What's the point?
>>
>>3034211
Idiot. When the vote is over they will pay for bittrex.
>>
Sell for a quick 50% gain and look for other shittokens to put money into.
>>
bittrex SOON good sirs, buy now!
>>
>>3034211
>>devs said they won't make any effort to list them on exchanges
Next year that won't matter.
>>
>>3034218
>>3034222

Different coin "idiot"
>>
>>3034241
>Next year that won't matter.

Why would anyone want to buy 0x? It doesn't do anything for the average holder
>>
I was initially planning to invest in this but I'm getting all sort of bad vibes from that CO lately. I think I'm gonna pass on this one.
>>
>>3034311
>CO
?
>>
>>3034278
it enables seamless interaction between different dApp tokens.
Example: you have OMG but want to do some shit at Bancor. 0x eliminetes the need to exchange OMG -> BNT. Fees are paid in 0x tokens.
After it is widely adopted the only coins you will need is ETH and 0x to acces the whole ERC20 space.
>>
>>3034384
I read that fees aren't paid in 0x. They specified the uses are for governance and relaying. Not fees. Also the limit to erc20 only is concerning.
>>
>>3034425
relaying is keeping order books running on a node. tx fees are paid to you in 0x tokens.

regarding erc20, it is considerably harder to facilitate that.
>>
>>3034462
What do you mean by your second sentence
>>
Did the big investors like Pantera invest in the tokens or the company itself. Anyone know? I think knowing that would be a good indicator of if the tokens have actual value or not.
>>
Why would I use this over Bancor?
>>
>>3034591
Well, you know. Bancor.
>>
File: DG-xcVjWsAE9Bb5.jpg (43KB, 1080x590px) Image search: [Google]
DG-xcVjWsAE9Bb5.jpg
43KB, 1080x590px
>>3034591
You will be able to choose whichever best serves your need.

Goodbye exchanges.
>>
>>3034591
I have my doubts about the 0x ICO but I have no doubt it's still going to be ten times better than fucking Bancor lol.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.