[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just remembered that I have around 47 Ethereum that I bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ethereum.png (3KB, 200x200px)
ethereum.png
3KB, 200x200px
I just remembered that I have around 47 Ethereum that I bought far more cheaply a while ago, which is about the same as 3.8 BTC at the time I'm writing this. What should I do with them to stabilize my assets?
>>
convert some of it to btc when it corrects and keep the rest in eth, eth is still extremely undervalued
>>
Keep it in ETH. ETH will surpass BTC in price within a few years. BTC is just a currency. ETH is a currency and a lot more.
>>
>>3032759
Invest some of it in some good ICOs.
>>
>>3032785
>ETH is a currency and a lot more.
Yeah, but I mean is that ever going to really work?
>>3032786
Like what? I'm more or less a complete newfag when it comes to cryptos.
>>
>>3032880
Three I'm interested in that are coming up are

Salt Lending - Cash loans using crypto as collateral. Say you need cash, instead of selling your crypto and worrying about taxes you can get a loan from these guys. Good team with the founder of Shapshift on the board. https://www.saltlending.com/

Omega One - Decentralized exchange. They look like they'll probably do it better than the current ones that exist. Decentralized exchanges are probably going to be the next big thing with with all the issues (running off with your money, FBI shutting them down etc.) with centralized ones.

Enigma - Decentralized data marketplace. Honestly mainly interested in this one because the team consists of people from MIT.

Ask anyone, these are all solid picks.

Send me some eth if you think that was helpful:
0x7e2037E581d1f1FC7359170722fE9e1ba91AfC49
>>
>>3032785
Although this guy is correct that Eth is a lot more (its more tech than currency), this idea that it can easily "surpass" btc is very naive.

The reason for that is not me being a fanboy, it has to do with the coin number. There's currenlty 16,502,437 BTC and 93,944,465 ETH.

So if anything, Eth is already impressively high. But it is possible for Eth to have a higher market cap than bitcoin, higher volume than bitcoin yet the price to still be under 3000.

(In fact, if Eth was currently $700, it would in fact be all that).

To make it to 3000 Eth's marketcap would have to be more than twice the current crypto market. Not impossible (since it will presumably only grow) but still far far away.

Honeslty, at this point finally breaking out of the $300s would be great (not just as a spike). And making it to $500 (which is a nice psychological number as well) would be pretty huge.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.