[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at mcdonald's and I've built loyalty to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1502412237528.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502412237528.png
12KB, 640x640px
I work at mcdonald's and I've built loyalty to the brand and company.

I take any shifts my coworkers cannot make and I also make positive reviews for mcdonald's on-line on my own time.

Is this what being a wagecuck is like?
>>
>I also make positive reviews for mcdonald's on-line on my own time
m8 this is way beyond wagecucking wtf are you doing??? at least leave negative reviews instead
>>
>>3032520
What can I say, I genuinely enjoy the company.
>>
your intentions are good, but a bit misdirected. if you really do this then you deserve a way better job. at most companies its incredibly rare for employees to do ANYTHING without direct compensation
>>
>>3032494

That is what LARPing feels like OP. But if true, enjoy wagecucking while you can. You'll be automated soon.

You probably are one of the ones that thinks they deserve $15/hr to flip a burger too.
>>
>>3032494
Yeah, kind of.

Eventually you realize the practices they have in place only mean to hurt you and cut their bottom dollar, and that's when you start charging for food you didn't ring up because you know the camera is a fake that's been there for over 5 years. You know management is overworked so counting inventory is lax, and though corporate counts it themselves monthly, they never care enough to even try to put an end to it.

Single pizza order here, discounting some orders there, soon you're pocketing over 50 a night depending on who walks in and pays in cash. You give a bit to the cook because you also know he's just trying to get out of his situation.

No one questions you, and even if they knew, they wouldn't care.
>>
>>3032573
ausfag here... they pay more than that and guess how much a big mac costs?
>>
>>3032560
I hope to eventually move up in the company. I genuinely like McDonald's.

>>3032598
This just feels wrong.
>>
>>3032615
I feel bad for people like you. It's like someone in love with their abuser.
>>
>>3032931
But why? I enjoy working there.
>>
>>3032494
Some shit bait bro, you might as well have said you went all in on some dindu coin
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.