[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I strongly believe global black markets are inevitably, significantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ross-ulbricht[1].png (2MB, 1316x882px) Image search: [Google]
ross-ulbricht[1].png
2MB, 1316x882px
I strongly believe global black markets are inevitably, significantly and consistently push up the price of privacy based coins such as Monero. And I want to capitalize on this.

Does any other coin hold a candle to Monero in terms of privacy and untraceability? Is Monero itself reliable in this regard? Where do I put my money if I'm a cynic and a pragmatist who want to profit from criminal actors and the rising adoption of blockchain in black markets?
>>
>>3031817
Monero.
Zcash.
Obsidian's ICO if you think criminals will use their encrypted messaging app.
>>
>>3031835
How does one invest in obsidian?
>>
>>3031858
https://obsidianplatform.com/
>>
>>3031817
It's not about cynically profiting from criminals--that's what normies thought BTC was all about to start off with. It's about a coin that takes power from the central banks and the (((financiers)))), and gives it back to the people. Yeah, some criminals might use it, but they also use knives and the internet and they learn to fight in boxing gyms--that's not what those are about either. You should invest in Monero because it has a lot of what Bitcoin should have had.
>>
>>3031835

Do you think Monero and Zcash are competitors or will they tend towards a kind of technological merger?

>>3031905

And I would, and am, happily investing for those reasons as well. I just want to put my money in the coin whose technology is the closest to resembling that vision. BTC is clearly not it, but what is? Monero appears to be meeting the case use but I don't understand why it's not gaining more traction more quickly. For the same reason I don't understand why dark markets haven't gone decentralized. The technology is there but no one seems to want, or is capable, of using it. On that note I'd love also to put my money in a token that is based around the development of a decentralized market.
>>
>>3031937
Competitors, though Monero has the upper hand and far more devout followers.
>>
>>3031817
>Monero
I like it, it's well done and important. But I wouldn't hold a coin that can't be traced for a long time. When your money vanishes you want to be able to trace it and maybe reverse the transaction.
>>
>>3031858
You can find free obsidian among the volcanic ashes of Mount Popocatépetl.
>>
>>3031817
fbi knows how to hack tor...first should have a new platform for anonymiy, then comes the coins
>>
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.