[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>USA investors visa = 500k >Lambo = 500k >traveling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>USA investors visa = 500k
>Lambo = 500k
>traveling the world for like 10 years = 500k

which would you choose
>>
>>3031407
Sell them for bitcoin, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_1593.gif (206KB, 217x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.gif
206KB, 217x198px
>>3031407

LAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>3031407
All 3 are kinda useless desu.
>>
>>3031407
>>USA investors visa = 500k
How the fuck does this work?
You pay half a mil and you get a greencard?
What do you even invest in? Is it basically paying to get in, or is there an actual chance you'll see those 500k ever again, maybe even make a profit?
>>
>>3031407

First one is the only one that makes you money.

>>3031957

You invest in a company that does business in the US, it can be your own though so it's not a waste at all if you already planned on moving a company there. Get a green card, sell said company or make a profit, or if you're OP, run it to the ground I guess since he's likening it to traveling the world and buying a lambo.
>>
>>3032184
What if it's a different company I'd like to invest in? I'm assuming having half a mil in US stocks doesn't count? Direct investment in a company? How is that supposed to work?
>>
>>3031957

Essentially you are supposed to help the USA out by setting up a McDonald's franchise in a disadvantaged area such as the south side of Chicago.

So fundamentally, you throw 500k away, and then they give you a visa.
>>
>>3032191

Tl;dr you have to create (10) jobs for US citizens and the investment needed depends on the location. 500k is for targeted employment area aka places where ppl really need work. It's not that hard if you want to invest in someone else's company and not bother with it, just find a company that's worth around that price, needs an investor and have them make you a 49/51 partner or something.
>>
>>3032200
You only think it's thrown away because you're thinking about opening a McDonalds in Chicago. That's your problem right there. There are more elegant solutions. :P
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.