[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just put my last $500 into LMC. Here's the rundown on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1502092039360.jpg (69KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1502092039360.jpg
69KB, 504x470px
I just put my last $500 into LMC.

Here's the rundown on why:
>Pokemon Go was big, Minereum wanted to do something similar iirc but LMC has an actual team behind it
>You can use LMC to drive traffic to your shop, people are impulsive and stupid, so this will translate to real world gains for shopkeepers, enabling them to buy more LMC and peddle it to people
>It has a team of at least 20 people working late through the night to get shit done
>I expect it to moon in about 2-3 months

I've lost so much on Crypto (down from $2000 to $500) over the past 2 months because I'm retarded. I'm going to just forget about my last $500 and let this just do its thing.

How fucked am I out of 10?

PS: I'm stocking up on pink wojaks just in case.
>>
Is gon be ok
>>
>>3028170
How about you buy bitcoinnot ethereum or anything in the top 10 market cap? Maybe you wouldn't loose your money if you invested in coins that have actual value.
>>
>>3028170
>still hoping to get that money back
You are an idiot if you risk any money that you are not willing to lose already
Just buy high, sell low like the rest of us
>>
>>3028538
Sorry, I mean that I put my last $500 of the original $2000. I'm still hoping to get that money back, but I didn't put in anything I couldn't afford to lose. It does still feel bad though.
>>
>>3028170
>>3028626
why do you invest in such shit? There is a good rule: don't invest more than 2% in shit.

Everyone make a bad call but there is no need to get rekt. Be careful. Go all in on BTC and use 20$ to fuck around bro.

Just my financial advice (up 8.000$ form 400$)
>>
>Investing in altcoins
>any year

neck yourself fag
>>
>>3028170
It has ugly logo
>>
>>3028170
get out, devs are constantly pushing stuff back and not willing to give any timeframe for the 2.0 at all.
Looks terrible for the next months.

t. ex-bagholder who took a 50% loss on LMC
>>
>>3028757
and cartoon dev pictures on their website, lmao.
>>
>>3028791
>>3028676
Thank you for the advice!

Sold my remaining at a loss but I guess a few bucks is better than my shirt.
>>
>>3028676
>up 8,000 from 400
Don't tell people this it makes you even less credible than the average 4chan user
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.