[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most important human invention since the internet >pe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>most important human invention since the internet
>people mainly use it to speculate and make money

jesus fuck why are humans such garbage ? the blockchain might be more important to the human developement than the internet and we are just using it for some meme coins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3psxs3gyf8&
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/blockchain-most-disruptive-invention-since-internet-itself-hiesboeck

and yes this is very much a vision of the future but think outside the box guys the blockchain might be an unhackable network that solves the single biggest issue on the internet - trust.

And we are sitting here posting pink Wojacks and creating Memecoins for a few bucks. We should be starting companies, creating projects and changing the world instead guys...

Whats your defense /biz/ ?
>>
>>3027436
theres nothing more important in life than money
>>
/thread
>>
>>3027442
but you can make money by creating something using this technology. you could change the world anon. right now we are the early adopters, noone else even understands the potential. there are so many niches to fill so many ideas to have. this is like the dawn of the internet, imagine you could be the first guy to create google. this is literally where we are at right now.
>>
>>3027436
I pretty much already trust every service I use, we have laws for that kind of stuff. I only see crypto as valuable because you can use it to hide shit from the government.
>>
>>3027436
>jesus fuck why are humans such garbage ?

You tell me

>the blockchain might be more important to the human developement than the internet and we are just using it for some meme coins.

Wait, you just said it was more important that the internet. Its like saying Food is more important than air.

>and yes this is very much a vision of the future but think outside the box guys the blockchain might be an unhackable network that solves the single biggest issue on the internet - trust.

So you read a few articles and saw a few vids and now you are sure you know what the primary problems the internet is having... ?

>And we are sitting here posting pink Wojacks and creating Memecoins for a few bucks. We should be starting companies, creating projects and changing the world instead guys...

Um, maybe we are

>Whats your defense /biz/ ?

My defense is that you are a dumb kid without a college education so you wouldn't understand complicated things. /b/ is that way ---->
>>
>>3027487
you need to think outside the box anon, we could literally replace all the people in insurance companies or stuff like that with computers and automate literally all their processes with smart contracts and that is just the tip of the iceberg. for car 2 car connectivity you pretty much need the blockchain for it to be secure abd trustworthy.

>>3027493
I have a degree in CS, and this technology has so many uses its crazy. and sure saying it is more important than the internet might not be true since it needs the internet to exist. but it will make the same amount of impact or even more in the technological advancement thats what I meant to say.
>>
>>3027527
We could automate all of that for years now. I doubt the reason we haven't is that modern computing is so untrustable and that's why we need to have humans do those jobs.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.