[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, With Bitfinex cutting off all all trading in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ZTHQ9891.png (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ZTHQ9891.png
18KB, 512x512px
Hey /biz/,

With Bitfinex cutting off all all trading in the US that leaves IOTA without a real market to trade on (there's a couple of shit ones in China and such).

Today, IOTA has gone from $0.71 to $0.58 and expected to drop more (sitting at $0.60 as of the time of this posting).

So, my question is this. Opinions on buying in right now on the slight dip? Should I wait while and see if it crashes? (without the US I think it will) Does anyone think it will get picked up by another market? Bittrex?

General IOTA thread. I want your opinions.
>>
You really think that no other exchange will seize the opportunity to make major money from fees? I bet that Bitterex is working on adding IOTA at this very second.
>>
>>3027087
I just sold all of mine. I got in at $0.28, so I'm happy enough with my 100% gain. I'm expecting this dip to continue and then buy back in lower
>>
>>3027131
I hope that's the case! I really like IOTA

>>3027147
That's a really good gain man.
>>
Bumping for opinions
>>
In the same predicament...sell all or keep in iota wallet and hope bittrex picks it up soon..not sure.
>>
>>3027524
Yeah it's tricky.
>>
Its too promising to let go...storing all my iota in a wallet and hoping bittrex will pick it up...it eventually will. Its too popular not to
>>
>>3027087
Paulo, CTO of Bitfinex said they are training a US based Exchange to add IOTA in the next week or so. I would say this is the dip, and to buy in nowish.
>>
>>3028111
Links to this?
>>
>>3028291
General channel in Iota Slack. Paulo posted a few hours ago.
>>
>At the time of this post, the tokens active on Bitfinex that will be subject to this restriction are EOS (EOS) and Santiment (SAN).

burgers can still trade iota/crypto pairs
you just cant verify account to cash out usd or trade eos or san

dont panic sell and get burned
>>
File: Top_Cock.png (61KB, 1054x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Top_Cock.png
61KB, 1054x1168px
>>3027087

Currently selling all my IOTA and throwing the cash at a couple of potentially profitable Bittrex coins. I'm confidant either SIGT or IOTA will get picked up by them by the end of the month, so I'll just buy back in with whatever I've made in the meantime.

RIP in peach Bitfinex, I hardly knew ye.
>>
>>3027087
Got out at $0.7. Did good, for once.
>>
>>3028320
Do you have to get invited to this?
>>
>>3028320
I have been looking through the general tab and haven't seen it yet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.