[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOX is hitting Bittrex next week. Don't miss out on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: stox_screenshots.jpg (153KB, 995x688px) Image search: [Google]
stox_screenshots.jpg
153KB, 995x688px
STOX is hitting Bittrex next week. Don't miss out on the mooning. +34% today.
>>
>>3026296
I wanted to buy yesterday because it was $1 but my money is still in $SIGT.
By the time $SIGT goes up, if it ever goes up, I'll have missed everything.

And, I don't want to buy $STOX at an ATH. I only considered buying it yesterday because it was in a dip and mostly level.
>>
>>3026334
It's going to 5x from here until the day of the fight. Still cheap
>>
Source?
>>
how do I get it tho in the Freestates??
>>
>>3026345
Why will this increase because of the fight? I know that mayweather shilled it but it was only once and normies will have forgotten about it
>>
>>3026357
etherdelta or liqui
>>
>>3026690
You can bet on the outcome using the platform. If you've ever heard of or used PredictIt, this is that on steroids.
>>
>>3026690
They're going to sponsor the fight, air commercials, and rumor is they will let people stream the fight for free if they bet on it using their platform.
>>
>>3026750
>rumor is they <some bullshit>
I'm bought in last dip just because the ammount of stupid shit people talk about this coin is increasing exponentially the more we approach the fight.
Hope you all retards dump this shit before/during the fight or at least get out your gains.
>>
source?
>>
>>3026800
4chan.org/biz/
>>
>>3026799
Is it safe to buy now though?
Or wait for another dip?
>>
>>3026830
you can either wait for a dip or just go in now and hope for the best. I'm not making much money but at least it's a higher than my initial buy in. It's been going up and down the whole week, whoever is day trading it I know for sure has made some coin out of it. If that's what you like to do, look the charts, wait for a dip, buy and ride the wave. I know we will see this going much higher near the fight since the whole memeweather posting in instagram some bullshit, but rest assured this is not the only prediction platform out there nor the best.
>>
>>3026874
doe sit even have a working product or will it by fight time?
>>
thinking of dropping $20K into this....thoughts??
>>
This is being shilled by stars in social network. This will 5x after the weekend. This is a coin for the normies.
>>
>>3026951
Depends, do you like lambos?
>>
>>3026951

Where the fuck do I even buy this shit?
>>
I can only afford to scoop up 3,000 STX but I wish it was more than that. Just watching crypto, how it's one big hysterical fit after another. Getting in now before any FOMO starts is a smart decision. Get in now and shill this for the rest of the month for an easy 5x.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.