[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup faggots >20k to 80k with XRP >80k to 700k with DGB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1499210197796.jpg (36KB, 781x767px) Image search: [Google]
1499210197796.jpg
36KB, 781x767px
sup faggots

>20k to 80k with XRP
>80k to 700k with DGB
>700k to 900k with LTC
>900k to 2.4M with NEO
>1M into BTC, 1M spread across DGB, NEO, LTC, ETH, cashing out 400k. Bought a shitload of RDD for fun just because it's the cheapest coin on bittrex.

There were trades in between but that was how I made it. Play smart and learn how to hold and go against group psychology. I'm out the crypto game for now, going to take a long vacation around the world after I cash out my 400k (can only take out 90k a week with my verified accounts, will have to pay almost half in taxes).

Stop fucking with gay shit like pot coin or whatever the fuck other crap is being shilled around here. Do research and invest wisely. Good luck.

(yes I posted this last night, but fell asleep before I could answer any questions and it became archived. no, I'm not the vegan faggot)
>>
>>3024299
sage and report
>>
Fuck you nigger that was my money REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Grats friend, enjoy the nice life for a bit. You've certainly earned it. Hope to see you there soon.

Any sage like advice for the near future? Also, when going from 20k to 80k, 80k to 700k, etc. Did you go all in with what you had? What lead you to make your decisions? Did you benefit at all from advice here on /biz/?
>>
>>3024441
watch what people are saying, not just here but other online forums as well. Ask yourself is a smart investor who took crypto very seriously would invest in this, and get in on it early. And yes go all in, it's the only way to make serious gains. Only if you're prepared to lose up to 80% though.
>>
>>3024299
700 to 6k with eth
A few icos and trades here and there
6k to 30k with neo and civic
That's where I am so far, started march

Holding 40% neo and 40% civic rest other coins
>>
>>3024299
Nice, sucks that I really don't know how to read the market.
>>
>>3024299
show some proof faggot
>>
dude I'd love to hear more about how you achieved this. I bet you have some great stories.
>>
>Bought a shitload of RDD for fun just because it's the cheapest coin on bittrex.

stopped reading
>>
>>3024972
Idiot. He did to loose either some few thousand bucks which he won't care about..or if really lucky make some 10k-100k profit.
It's fun if you have 2 million.
Just can't understand why he holds dgb shit. He had luck with it's pump and dumb but it remains a shitcoin
>>
File: 1502050536075.jpg (20KB, 396x327px) Image search: [Google]
1502050536075.jpg
20KB, 396x327px
>>3024299
Larp is strong
>>
>>3025055
I believe him cause I'm about to do the same. With my neo and civic I will have atleast 100k end of year
That's my level to get the first million
>>
worthless with no proof
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.