[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder to make sure you trade on BTC value and not Fiat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Daily reminder to make sure you trade on BTC value and not Fiat value.
Take for example Litecoin, I mined 20 I. 2014 and missed the first pump and it dropped down to a pittance. I traded it out when it was $39 thinking it was going to do the same thing, but looking at the BTC price, seems I may have made a decent trade. Yes I could have gotten more, but you can't time the market, so they say.
>>
Here is where I made, quite literally, 100% profit
>>
>>3021845
You're fucking dumb. What are you actually going to do with bitcoin? You can't buy a house, you can't buy a car, it's useless for now. It doesn't matter how much you're making compared to others. All that matters is how much you're really making. Always compare against your countries own, spendable currency.
>>
>>3021906
You're the moron. I sold LTC when it was "$39," but if you look now, I sold when it was worth more in BTC. Now it may be $47, but the BTC value is LESS than when I sold it.
>>
>>3021906
>you cant buy a house, you can't buy a car
uh, yes you fucking can, retard
>>
>>3021906
bitcoin price isnt tied closely with any nations currency, and ltc and other alts have no relationship whatever. also you can buy anything with bitcoin. get rekt.
>>
File: 1500438482624.gif (2MB, 288x377px) Image search: [Google]
1500438482624.gif
2MB, 288x377px
>>3021930
>>3021938
>>3022100
>Missing the point this hard
The cryptos you own are only ever worth as much as they are in your country's currency.
>>
>>3022128
>gets called out for being a fucking retard
>"no u"
>>
>>3022139
Literally what everyone was doing to me. Now refute my points, dumbass.
>>
File: IMG_1920.jpg (131KB, 535x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1920.jpg
131KB, 535x798px
>>3021906
>>
>>3022128
Yeah, and I'm saying that the value changes. I sold my LTC when it was $39, but today that amount of LTC is worth $58. I'm not saying anything about value you fucking mong, I'm saying TRADE in BTC.
>>
>>3022490
That is fair, I was pretty mongy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.