[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup faggots >20k to 80k with XRP >80k to 700k with DGB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1499210197796.jpg (36KB, 781x767px)
1499210197796.jpg
36KB, 781x767px
sup faggots

>20k to 80k with XRP
>80k to 700k with DGB
>700k to 900k with LTC
>900k to 2.4M with NEO
>1M into BTC, 1M spread across DGB, NEO, LTC, ETH, cashing out 400k. Bought a shitload of RDD for fun just because it's the cheapest coin on bittrex.

There were trades in between but that was how I made it. Play smart and learn how to hold and go against group psychology. I'm out the crypto game for now, going to take a long vacation around the world after I cash out my 400k (can only take out 90k a week with my verified accounts, will have to pay almost half in taxes).

Stop fucking with gay shit like pot coin or whatever the fuck other crap is being shilled around here. Do research and invest wisely. Good luck.
>>
Nice Op!
>>
>>3020406
nice job, mate! did you dump your neo today by chance?
>>
>>3020406
How long did it take?
>>
any proof or fuck off, niggerrich show-off
>>
>>3020406
+ rethink the % of crypto exposure if this is real
>>
>>3020406
nice hindsight investments
>>
*buys 100k potcoin*
>>
>>3020406
You can't make that amount of money without knowing the pumps and their architects. Fuck you.
>>
that dosent add up
you should have more if you sold neo for 2.4 mil
>>
>>3020705
he sold the neo for 2.4m, put 1m into btc, spread 1m across alts, and is cashing out the remaining 400k
>>
>>3020722
ah ok they where in that order

so from 20 k to 2.4 mil

that was a bald move to put 900k in neo all at once

congrats
>>
>>3020406
Prove it faggot. It's not that hard just show the evidence.

Or wherever you go I wish you die at those place liar.
>>
>>3020406
but you are already rich, my vegan bro. I dont even have 4k...
>>
>>3020519
This. Lol @ people thinking that someone can actually get all of this right.

Most of us got the ETH and NEO trains well, I missed the DGB one, but plenty of /biz/nessmen got it.

But buying @ bottom and selling on the top errytime, nikka pls
>>
>>3020406
i recognise this image, and the OP. remember how he larped about coming from a rich background and this was just "play money" to him, and that he was also depressed and trying to pray on peoples sympathies (lol out of all places)

remember that shit?

oh yeah thats right hes a vegan too rofl
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.