[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to start day trading in crypto? How do i know which one will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1501986121121.jpg (73KB, 1024x548px) Image search: [Google]
1501986121121.jpg
73KB, 1024x548px
How to start day trading in crypto?
How do i know which one will crash or rise?
Where do i get news about this?

I trust more in you guys than the google search. Please dont u fail me.
>>
Do you know programming?
Do you know stocks?
If not, judt buy ETH abd BTC dips (or something your trust) and sell off 92% when it goes up by 10% (in which case you get your money back + keep 8% of your stakes worth in crypto)
>>
>>3019990
Nope.
I know shit about stocks. Can learn tho.
Is it that simple? I know btc and eth are the most safe ones, but where do i get informed about new ones?
Also, what should i read to expect a dip or rising?

Thanks pal youre doing gods work here.
>>
If you go to coinmarketcap.com you see 900 currencies sorted by market cap, i.e. how much they are worth. E.g. BTC is 2x as expensive as ETH (the price per one coin depends in the supply, so it doesn't say much)
You click on a coin and there are links to the cojns websites.
For outsider news I guess /biz/ is as good or bad a reference than any ither outlet, until you find people with a good opinions and follow them on their platform.

If you do "contrarian trading & never sell at a loss", as I propose, then it's simple:
You buy an asset and when it goes up by P percent, you sell
100/(1+P/100)
to get your investment back and more.
E.g. spend 150$ for half ab ETH at 300$.
It rises by 5% to 315$.
If you decided to sell at 5%, you sell
100/(1+5/100) percent or about 95%
of that half ETH, which should be about 150$.
And in the pricess you got like 0.04 ETH, a few dollars.
When you see a coin you think will moon, put some of your crypto gains in it.
>>
another newfag here, what wallets do you guys recommend?
>>
The respective longest used wallets for storage.
If you don't mind (unlikely) possible loss, Jaxx is comfy. It's a centralized and possibly buggy wallet, but for multiple assets. Like an exchange
>>
File: 1499481427108.jpg (300KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499481427108.jpg
300KB, 800x600px
>>3020067
man i would succ your dicc right now but that shit would be homo

is bitcointalk a realiable forum? or should i look for one in the deep web?

pic related, me looking at you rite now
>>
>>3020169
I don't yse it. Maybe.

Research (at least) these things:
- is the product needed? are there similar products?
- what's the possible market? is there a headstart?
- is the team big enough and what is the people reputation?
- is there a product existing, prototype?
- does the tech they need already exist or is the a so called "innovation gap" unfilled?
- with crypto: is it a protocol for other platforms/products or a product?

And don't spend too much time effectively trading, otherwise it just becomes a wage job.
Put your money in and be ready to sit out some dips, you don't need to realize profits within a month on every coin.
And always keep a bit fiat for a possible panic sell where you buy
>>
>>3020228
panic sell would be the case with the recent dip that the bitcoin took, right?
>>
>>3020338
There was a panic sell at the 11. of June or so, yes.

On exchanges, you can set sell limits. E.g. you can buy ETH say at 315$ and set it that 92% will automatically be offert to sell when the limit 315$ is reached.
Some people also have sell limits at 250$ in case that tey automatically sell when they hit a zone beneath where they bought (dangerous to set such a sell limit).

Once theres a dip and people start selling for fear of being left eith worthless bags that won't go up again, they sell and make it even more worthless for others.
When there are many sell-limit option, it can also lead to an automatic avalanche.

With crypto, which will keep growing at least a few more years, you want to have fiat on the side, so when there are avalanches, you want to have a non-affected currency (dollar) which you then use to buy the dip.
>>
or July

PS, I think with crpyto, you just want to trade to have throw away assets to trade for a huge moon coin that you then hold.
If you go x5 with 20% of your available assets, this will make you far nore money than the trading up ti then, and with lower time investment
>>
PS I don't know why my IP keeps changing, but I'm the only one answering in this thread so far.
Anyway, I'm at work now, so I'll only come back in 7 hours
>>
>>3020521
k thx bye
>>
File: 1501075658662.jpg (249KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
1501075658662.jpg
249KB, 1024x746px
>>3020014
count the number of pink wojaks on the /biz/ frontpage to gauge general market sentiment
>>
File: 1502110206300.jpg (79KB, 665x462px) Image search: [Google]
1502110206300.jpg
79KB, 665x462px
>>3020521
Thanks anon, I'm a different noon but it's good advice.

Can anyone explain the best wallet system? Should i have multiples or just one that I don't hold much in, just used as the checkpoint between fiat and crypto when buying more?
And what's FUD? I've picked up on a few of the slang words but not that one.
>>
>>3021000
Choose the savest wallet that you understand for a holding currency, keep something like Jaxx for use (if you actually tip people) with small money and keep the rest that you trade with on an exchange.

FUD even has a Wikipedia article, fear ujcertainty doubt.
Basically when you want to harm a competitor buy ruining their products rep. E.g. if Apple says Microsoft PCs crash and if you buy them you put yourself at a risk
>>
>>3019957
make sure you look into maximum supply and how the dev team acts towards the price like with SIA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.