[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIZ, YOU LYING PIECES OF SHIT You tell me day trading is a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 5555545454554444545454454445544.png (127KB, 182x290px) Image search: [Google]
5555545454554444545454454445544.png
127KB, 182x290px
BIZ, YOU LYING PIECES OF SHIT

You tell me day trading is a meme "buy low sell high"

Turns out the quickest way to money isnt by Holding and buying low, it happens by Day trading the coins that have mooned the most today
>>
File: hYWtLTD.png (7KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
hYWtLTD.png
7KB, 275x275px
yea
>>
>>3018481
Faggots who can't day trade are the only ones telling you not to, it's obviously the superior strategy - you don't ride 1 coin up, you ride ALL coins up.
>>
a combination is the superior strategy, day trade to maximize your coins but keep some in to ride the trend
>>
>>3018529
this

now making 5% a day
>>
>>3018481
The reaso people get scalped while day trading, is because they are complete weak handed dipshits.
Normies who saw the wols of wallstreet and think themselves as the Jordan Belfort from 4chan.
They cant read graphs and probably think bollinger bands is a brand of chewing gum.

They dont take the time to do prior research, so they get fucked.
>>
File: 13.png (48KB, 320x86px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
48KB, 320x86px
>>3018613
This...
Made 120%+++ today.
I don't even know how much. $1650 up to $5000
Sitting in metal right now. Missed DNT and I missed the 150 cvc, but oh well, I woke up to 90 after talking about it the day before. Feels good.
>>
>>3018659
ive been riding the waves on civic, omg, and neo all day making like 3% and hour, now im thinking of switching to adex
>>
Anything works you little faggots. Tell me how I turned 1.5 btc to 5 btc in 2 months just by holding an alt was a "bad strategy". If you want to go pro with this you need to do both - HODL some good coins and day trade on the side. It's called diversification of income.
>>
>>3018781
>hodling coins while they lose value

nice
>>
You only hold if it dips below the price that you bought into.
>>
>>3018481

Depends, in theory, yes. But day trading neo for example would have cost you monumental gains recently.
>>
>>3018824
true but you would still have good gains anyways
>>
>>3018800
>not hodling and pushing your stop losses as the coin rises until it dips and then buying back in at the bottom

Continue day trading though. I'm sure your measly $1000 is worth it
>>
>>3018781
holding only one alt? which one
>>
Every time i've day traded i've eventually been caught out by price spikes which come out of nowhere at ungodly hours.

Much better to just hodl really.
>>
This works maybe if your a lucky guy to 99% but anywhen you get burned like a chicken
>>
Today and yeaterday very good day Indeed op
But it's not every day. Some day Its 20-80% losses all round

Go look at any estaished coins history. You will see massive moons followed by massive lows
>>
>>3018659
what do you mean missed dnt? why s everyone saying this?? it is 8 cents a coin!!! its worth at least 50 cents!!!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.